Forever

Jennifer's P.O.V

One of his hands was on the wheel, the other rested on the gearshift. His eyes were on the road, focused on the traffic. But his position was relaxed. My hand was on his thigh while I watched him drive. We were in Sunset Boulevard, on our way to take a look at the first house. We wanted to move in together as soon as possible but finding a house that met all the needs for a big family wasn't easy.

"Damn... we're gonna be here for a while." Ben said when we found ourselves stuck in a traffic jam.

"The company couldn't be better." I said with a smile.

He took my hand from his thigh and kissed it gently. I loved the tickle of his beard.

"I was thinking about last night." He said with a naughty smile.

"Oh... and I thought you were focused on the road." I said in a teasing tone.

"Do you remember?" He asked in a chuckle.

"How to forget it..." I replied. "You got rid of my clothes."

"Mmm." He nodded.

"In a way that made me lose control of my body." I continued as I stroked his thigh. "I surrounded your neck with my arms and I smiled on your lips, waiting for you to kiss me."

"That's right." He said in a funny tone.

"I didn't want any kiss. I wanted the kiss. A movie kiss but more real. A kiss that bristled my skin, that made me close my eyes instinctively with the slightest touch. A kiss that awakened my imagination, sweet but aggressive, one that made me feel. A kiss like the one you gave me the first time we met, the one you left on my lips and in my memories forever." I said in a soft voice. His smile widened. "I backed off a few inches and you did the rest, in the easiest way, as easy as loving you." I said caressing his beard. "You rushed to me and made me fall on the bed, making my breathing rage in a second."

"I did." He said in a proud tone.

"Your bad boy smile gave me a summary of how the night was going to be. Then you approached my mouth to play with your tongue and take my breath away, the little I had left after seeing you undress." I continued but he interrupted to give me a sweet kiss. "Like a little girl I begged you to touch me with my eyes, make me shake. You wouldn't stop teasing me. I wanted to kiss your lips without stopping but you wouldn't let me reach them. You played with me knowing that when I got a taste from them I would smile like a fool." As I talked he looked mesmerized by my words. "You let me rub them slightly while I kept my eyes closed and a shivered ran through my body. Our tongues laced before I could realize, even before I could fully feel your lips."

"Two minutes that passed like two seconds." He said.

"Soon, those provocative attempts became a battle. A war of kisses, caresses and pleasure. Everything was more intense with love. Your lips kissed every part of my body softly while I stirred in the sheets. You still got me shaking." I joked. "Every kiss, every caress, they seemed strategically given, exactly where you were supposed to. Every gesture was more real than the previous one, making me reach limits that I didn't know about myself."

"And then... that happened." He laughed.

"And then... we rolled and fell off the bed." I held back a chuckle.

"Which is funnier for you because I was the one who fell on the floor and you fell on me." He said as the cars started to move again.

"It is a extreme sport." I joked.

We had talked to a woman on the phone before the visit. She was the one in charge of showing us the house. We were a bit late due to the traffic but she was okay with it and was ready to receive us at the entrance.

"You'll see the hall and living room are very wide and connected. It is perfect to host parties, have guests or kids running around." The woman said as we entered the house holding hands.

"I love the windows, they're huge." I said pulling from him.

"Yeah. They let all the sunlight inside." He said.

"And this way... there's the kitchen." She said and we followed her. "The island is big enough to place kitchen tools and still have a lot of action on it without feeling overwhelmed."

When she was far enough, Ben grabbed my arm and made me stop. Then he leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"If this house was ours I would make wild love to you on that island." He said as he rubbed his thumb on my hand. My first reaction was a giggle.

"I would love that." I whispered.