On The Floor

Jennifer's P.O.V

I still don't know how I talked him into it but I really convinced Ben to attend the Met Gala with me. Maybe because I just had to remind him how exciting our last carpet had been. He wasn't that much into those events but of course we had fun.
After that, I spent a few days rehearsing but not letting Ben know what I was working on. He attended the Global Citizen Live completely unaware of what I was going to sing.
I didn't use to get nervous when I sang live but having Ben on the side of the stage was making my heart go wild in my chest. That performance was for him.
The set list included more songs but when I'm Glad started to play and he realized, his face changed, his eyes glowed and his body loosed.
I hadn't been able to sing that song in two decades but now that he was back I had a reason to sing it, sing it to him.
He waited for me with his arms open when the show was over and I ran to him, fusing in a hug that isolated our minds from the rest of the people around us, the music, the cheering, and the world.

The next morning we went for a stroll in New York, not as peaceful as we had expected but we still exchanged looks, hugs and movie kisses. It wasn't the best idea but it gave closure to our trip before going home.

Our next event together was a premiere of his movie The Tender Bar. I wore a long tight black dress with an opening in my left leg and high boots, a Valentino handbag and loose hair. The movie was screened after a round of introductions in the hall. There's something about theaters, the darkness, the closeness, the risk of getting caught. About halfway through the movie, Ben's hand left the armrest to use my thigh instead. He was feeling playful but the dress I was wearing was a barrier, that's why the moment the movie was over we were the first to leave.

He spun me around, pressing my stomach against the island of the kitchen. He brushed my hair aside revealing my neck and kissed me softly there, over and over. He literally ripped my dress with his strong hands, slitting it in two pieces from my back. That made me gasp in surprise. Taking his time, he kissed his way down my back, teasing me from my nape to my butt. He could see the reflection of my face looking at him in the window of the kitchen. I tilted my head back reveling in the sensation of his lips on my skin and he continued to tease me with his soft kisses.
I spun around to face him and he sat me on the island. I pulled from his torso to settle him between my legs. Our eyes locked for a moment. We both still felt like it couldn't be real. As his lips descended from my collarbone I threw my head back, a soft moan escaped from the bottom of my throat. I guided my hands blindly on his body to unbutton his pants and slowly as he kissed me I pulled them down.
He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him as he thrust my body against the nearest wall, kissing me fiercely like we no longer needed to breathe. Gently, he lowered me until my feet were on the floor, took my hand and led me to the bedroom.
I touched his face with my fingertips and sighed. I was feeling specially lucky. He eased his briefs down and got rid of them as I lay on the bed, playing with my legs while I waited for him. With a sexy look on his face he crawled to me and without any lingering he tucked his head between my legs. My body tensed and felt warm as he swirled his tongue around, also teasing me with one finger. I could tell he was entertained by the advantage he had over me, realizing the pleasure was taking over me. My cries for him to stop seemed to work when I started contracting against his finger. But before I could recover my breath he slipped inside of me. I gasped and shut my eyes and neither of us spoke. One of my hands was on his shoulder and the other was stroking his back.
We made love several times throughout that night. Then I rolled into his arms, curling myself against his chest.