Take Care

Jennifer's P.O.V

I went on an intense shopping session in Monaco before leaving for Italy. I couldn't miss the opportunity. Capri was our next stop. We strolled and had lunch like a normal couple. But our not so normal lives soon interfered. Ben had to leave sooner than expected. For our last day together in the mediterranean coast, we docked in Nerano to have lunch at one of the restaurants with the best sea views of the village.
We were done eating and I was sitting on his lap. We were snuggling and kissing like it was our last day together. It was, kind of.

"I wish you didn't have to leave." I said with my hands on either side of his face and very close to his lips.

"I'll miss you." He said kissing my nose.

"I'll call you all the time." I said playing with my fingers on his face.

"Are we talking about hot naughty calls?" He asked in a funny tone.

"Maybe..." I giggled on his lips.

"I'll pick up even before I hear my ringtone." He said with a peck.

"And I'll tell you everything I am doing." I said in a naughty tone.

"Everything?" He asked inhaling deeply.

"With lots of details." I whispered as my lips crawled from his mouth to his ear.

"You lady are turning me on in public." He said in a funny tone.

"Is that a problem? Sir." I said in a playful tone.

"Not a all." He answered proudly. "But that makes me wanna make crazy love to you on this table right now."

"Right here? In front of everyone?" I asked laughing.

"I would give them the headline of their lives." He said in a serious tone.

Knowing that he was leaving made it feel like time was passing faster, like every moment was shorter and nothing felt enough. A car waited for him the next morning when the yacht docked in Monaco. But that car wasn't just meant for him to go to the airport. I was very surprised when the back door opened and Ana, a long time friend, got out.

"Did you think I was gonna leave you alone?" Ben said with a wide smile.

I received her with the biggest hug as she squealed with excitement.

"I'll get my bags in the yacht while you say goodbye." She said with a wink.

"I guess it's time for me to go." He approached me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Do you really have to go?" I asked pouting.

"I have five more minutes." He said as our noses rubbed.

"I miss you already." I said seeking comfort in his lips.

"We'll reunite in a few days." He said and I nodded.

"I love you, baby. Take care." I said looking up because he was much taller than me.

"I love you more. Have fun." He said leaving a sweet kiss on my forehead.