[13] Little Puddles

Kelsey's POV

It had been a few hours since we last stopped, and finally we found a place we could sleep for the night. All this drama today has sucked out all my energy, I can't wait to get a good nights sleep, or at least try to.

Yawning and rubbing my eyes, I stepped out of the bus and took a look at my surroundings. Yikes! How is this motel even open for business? It looks like a tyrannosaurus rex took a big dump on it. "I've seen worse." Scott said. Wow, really? I doubt that. "Where have you seen worse?" Stiles asked his best friend.

Walking away from the bus, I stood beside Isaac and Boyd as Coach blew at his whistle. Oh god, here we go. "Listen up. The meet's been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up." Couch announced.

The closest motel, jeez. I think I'd rather go to a more distant motel that looks more homely and clean than stay here. I don't care how long it takes, anywhere is better than here.

And I bet there isn't any hot water or clean towels here. I don't think a good nights sleep is on the cards now. "Choose wisely. And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!"

"That might be hard." Isaac breathed in my ear, making my head shoot round to see a cheeky smirk formed across his lips. "Wanna pair up with me?" Oh god, I can't say no to that face. But I have to; if I share a room with Isaac, I won't get any sleep. And even though I might not get any sleep, I still need to try.

"I want to, but I think I might just get my own room if there's any spare, you should probably keep and eye on Boyd anyway." I tell my boyfriend, causing his face to drop. Great, now I feel bad, maybe I'll let him stay for a bit. "But, you can come in for a bit, and then I'm going to sleep, okay?"

"Fine, I'll get the keys."

Thank god we're only sleeping here one night, if it was any longer, I'd probably be forced to kill myself. "Don't keep Isaac too late, I'm not having him slamming about the room when he gets back." Boyd said before walking away. "I won't." I shout after him then notice Isaac coming towards me with a big grin.

Grabbing Isaac's hand, we walk towards the stairs that leads to the room I will be sleeping in tonight. "Hey, you two!" The sound of Stiles voice shouts, causing the both of us to turn round. "No frickle frackle! If I can't have it, you can't." Isaac laughs, putting his arm around my shoulder earning a look from both Stiles and Scott. Man, Stiles needs to get laid.

He better not be like this forever, I just want him and Isaac to get along. They could be good friends, maybe even best friends like Scott and Isaac are becoming. Unlocking the door, Isaac removes his arm from my shoulder and walks inside.

"Well isn't this cosy." Isaac says sarcastically, before patting the bed for me to sit next to him. I shift around uncomfortably but sit on the bed anyway. "I hate it, I feel unsanitary." Ew, I bet everywhere I touch has some form of contagious bacteria growing.

Isaac could see the look of disgust on my face, he probably thinks I don't want him here, which isn't the case because I do. It's just this motel, this room. The sewers are more likely to be cleaner.

But if I want to sleep, I have to forget how disgusting this room is. Which won't be easy since it's all I can think about right now. Plus I feel like Isaac and I haven't had much time to ourselves.

As I laid back on the bed, I started feeling my eye lids getting heavier and heavier, before I let them close. But it wasn't long before they opened again, hearing a thud no longer than second ago, I sat up, it seemed Isaac had tripped over his shoe while removing his shirt.