[21] Stepping Into A Warzone

Kelsey's POV

Deaton woke me up from my minor unconsciousness with some kind of strong smelling salts. After that, we explained to him about our English teacher, Ms. Blake, being the darach and he gave us a bottle of mistletoe dust, saying that it's a poison and a cure, so you can use it and it can be used against you.

Now that we have a plan, we rushed up the stairs to Derek's loft to explain to him what happened at the school before Ms. Blake. "Derek!" The three of us shouted in sync. Once Derek appeared, we didn't let him answer because we needed to explain to him what happened, and fast.

"Ms. Blake, she's the darach. She almost killed Lydia and she took Stiles's dad before disappearing." I said, almost too quickly, but Derek knew what I said.

"And she's probably on here way over here now to convince you she's not the darach." Scott finished. Derek stood silent for a second. "What do you want to do?" He asked the three of us.

"When she comes, play dumb, we have a plan." I told him before myself, Scott and Stiles hid in another room, waiting for the darach to make her appearance. Stiles still hasn't said much, which is understandable since his father was taken and could possibly be murdered within a few days. I can't imagine what is going through his mind, but I know I'll be by his side, trying to help him through it, just like he helped me. I heard the door lot door slide open. Okay, here goes. "Derek? Derek, where are you?" The familiar voice of Ms. Blake called.

"Right here." Derek answered softly. "Thank God. Something happened at the recital. At the school. Okay, I need to tell you before you hear it, before you hear any of it from them." Why would Derek believe her anyway. "From who?"

"Scott, Stiles, Kelsey. They're gonna tell you things. Things you can't believe. You have to trust me, okay? You trust me." Trust her? Ha, that's real funny. Derek stayed calm. "What is it?" He asked her.

"Promise you'll listen to me." I peaked my head around the corner to see. "I promise." Derek said before she kissed him. Ew, gross. Oh my god, what the hell is that all about...wait...don't tell me they're dating? Ms. Blake pulled away from the kiss, something must be wrong.

"They're already here, aren't they?" The three of us came out of hiding, Jennifer looked around, glaring at us. "So... they told you it was me? That I'm the one taking people?"

"We told him you're the one killing people." Scott corrected. "Oh, that's right. Committing human sacrifices? What, cutting their throats? Yeah, I probably do it on my lunch hour. That way, I can get back to teaching high school English the rest of the day. That makes perfect sense." Jennifer laughed.

"Where's my dad?" Stiles asked the darach, I could see the tears in his eyes. I swear she'll pay for this. If she kills his dad, I'd be more than happy to rip her face apart, like one of the alphas had done to her before. "How should I know? Derek, tell me you don't believe this."

Derek looked at us, mainly Stiles before looking back at Ms. Blake. "Do you know what happened to Stiles's father?" He asked her. "No." She lied.

"Ask her why she almost killed Lydia." Scott said to Derek. "Lydia Martin? I don't know anything about that." Oh my god, she's seriously pissing me off playing it off like she's done nothing wrong. "You lying bitch, you know what you did, and you'll pay for it...karma will bite you in the ass." I hissed, slightly moving towards her, but stopped myself.

"Then what do you know?" Derek asked, getting a little angrier. "I know that these boys, and girl, for whatever misguided reason, are filling your head with an absurd story. And one they can't prove, by the way." She said, looking at us.