[27] Epilogue

Kelsey's POV

Well, this has been an interesting yet chaotic year so far. I only hope things will get better around here, less drama and death. But like Isaac said; it's Beacon Hills, there's always going to be something happening. I only hope that something is a good something.

Derek has left with Cora. This time I got to say goodbye properly, but I doubt it will be last I see of him. He always comes back, however long he takes. And maybe Cora will come back with him. Now that she's kinda growing on me, I'd like to see more of her.

Peter, well, I have no idea what he's up to, I haven't been seeing him around as much, which I guess is probably for the best. Maybe he went with Derek and Cora to wherever it is they went. I hope they're all okay.

My hero, and probably everyone else's hero, Stiles. Well, what can I say...he's still the same cuddly bear I grew up with. And even though we're not blood related, I'm glad to call him my brother.

And Allison, well...I still kinda hate her, but since we have so many mutual friends and I'll be seeing so much of her, I've decided not hold a grudge. And instead, I want to concentrate on my future.

Isaac, he's doing everything he can to please me, to be a better boyfriend. And I love him for that, but he still needs to gain my trust back, whether or not I agreed to a fresh start.

Jake Addams, he hasn't really been talking to me much, probably because he knows Isaac and I are back together, but mainly because it's hard for him to be around me when I don't feel the same way for him.

What else has happened...oh yes, my pathetic dad is STILL wandering his sorry ass around the town, hoping to have some sort of relationship with Scott and I, but that isn't going to happen any time soon. I've spent more and more time with mom and Scott, helping around the house and doing my best to be a better daughter and sister to them.

I've even been studying more lately, getting my grades up, with the help of the smartest girl I know, Lydia. She's been doing alright, as a result of all that's been going on lately. I know I haven't been that good of a friend to her recently, considering...well, everything. But I'm going to balance my time I spend with both friends, family, and my boyfriend...

Because everyone in this crazy town is important to me, and time is such a precious thing to have. Especially when you don't know when or how long you have until the clock stops ticking. For my sister, Erica and my good friend, Boyd...their clock has stopped. But that doesn't mean they will be forgotten, no, they will be missed dearly by everyone in this town, especially me.

And as Rose Kennedy once quoted; 'It has been said, "time heals all wounds." I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting it's sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.'

_____________________________________________________________

BOOM !!!

Oh my god guys, that's it, the very last chapter...were at the end of this book!! Wow, I'm feeling so proud of myself right now, I still can't believe this is the second book I've published and finished.

It really feels amazing, I can't express it. I want to thank every single one of you beautiful people for reading my story, you are all so amazing and I love you all so much for voting and commenting. Without you all, I probably wouldn't have gotten this far.

So thank you very much, because it really means a lot to me, I appreciate every single one of you beautiful talented people. Yes you, you talking to YOU.

Well, it's been an emotional roller coaster, ha. Anyways, there wasn't much that happened in this chapter, as you may have noticed...but if you want, you can tell me you thoughts on it. Or maybe you can tell me what you think will happen next in Kelsey's hectic life.

Yes, that's right, I have the third book to this series on the way, to those of you who don't know. So I hope you look forwards to joining in on the adventure.

I dedicate this chapter to everyone reading this book, because you have all be incredibly amazing and supportive :3 xx

Vote/comment/share