[01] Paranoid

Kelsey's POV

"Come on! Run faster!" Peter shouted from the other end of the room. Peter and I were currently in some abandoned warehouse, doing some training. Yup, training. Over the summer, all I've been doing is training, training to be an awesome kick-ass werewolf.

"I'm trying!" I shout back.

Peter has been waking me up at 5am every fricken morning just to train and then I'd finish about 7am. It's so annoying, I'm definitely not a morning person at all. I have asked if I could start about 9am then finish at 11, but apparently waking up early in the morning makes me have more energy and is entertaining to watch.

"You're not trying hard enough! What do you think is going to happen when you're in a fight, huh? You die. Do you want to die?"

"No." I sign.

"Well try harder, fight like your life depends on it." Peter advised.

Aside from training, sometimes I would help Isaac, Derek and Peter with trying to track down the alpha pack, to get Erica and Boyd back.

Oh yeah, now there's a whole pack of alphas in Beacon Hills. I don't know why they're here, but something tells me it's not good. Erica and Boyd have been gone for four months! I miss them so much, I just hope they're okay.

Isaac's been getting along with my brother surprisingly, which is good, but I don't know if it's all just an act. And speaking of Scott, he wasn't too happy when he found out I was a werewolf, which I'm not surprised.

I told mom too, but she was confused as to why I wanted to be a werewolf in the first place, and a little scared I'd accidentally hurt her because I still don't know how to control myself properly yet.

Which is the reason why I moved into Derek's new home, which is a loft...a massive loft that has access to the roof, so it's really cool. But the only thing I would change, is maybe add some colour. My room is probably the only room with a bright-ish colour, which is like a navy-purple.

Oh, and Stiles grew his hair out, and it looks amazing! Plus, mom told me Scott has been studying really hard for when we go back to school. And now that I'm healed because of the bite, I no longer have a broken hand and I can go back to riding my beautiful motorbike.

"Okay, I think that's enough today." Peter tells me. Oh thank The Lord, I thought I'd have to do it for another two hours for a second. "What is with you today? You seem distracted." Peter asks as he walks towards me.

"I'm not." I lie.

"Yes, you are. It's because Isaac's been gone for three days, isn't it?" Oh great, I was trying to forget about that, now he just reminded me. Sighing, I turn my head away. "He's going to coming back." Peter says, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"No, he won't. The alpha pack are keeping him like they are with Erica and Boyd, he's not coming back." I cry.

"Oh god. Look don't cry, okay? If you take your mind off him, he might just come back unexpectedly." Peter's right, I'm just killing myself worrying about him.

"Come on, let's go." Peter finished, before grabbing my bag. Following Peter, we jump on my motorbike and drive home.

Once we got back, I went straight to the fridge, and thank god Derek didn't eat my left over pizza. Walking up to my room, my phone starts to ring. "Hello?" I answer, not bother to look who it is.

"Kelsey, it's Stiles."

"Oh, hi. What's up?" I wonder what Stiles wants, he never calls at this time. "Are you busy?" He asks. Would eating pizza and about to watch a film, consider me being busy? "I guess not."