[25] The Jeep

Isaac's POV

I didn't even get to finish what I was saying because all of a sudden Kelsey pressed her soft lips against mine. At first I was taken by surprise, because I thought she was annoyed at me. Cupping the back of her head, I brought her face closer to mine, before bringing my other hand to her waist.

Not breaking away from the kiss, Kelsey shuffled herself onto my lap, kissing me from a better angle. I moved my hands to her hips, supporting her. But just as I was getting use to her lips on mine, she swiftly pulled away. I furrowed my brows, confused as to why she stopped.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that." She didn't say anything else after that, but I could feel her warm breath blow against my face as her eyes scanned mine before reaching my lips and back at my eyes again. She wasn't sorry. She wanted the kiss just as much as I did. And I can tell she wants more.

I let my hands slowly trail up the back of her shirt, softly stroking her. "Don't be sorry." I smirked before bringing my lips to her neck, gently sucking at her sweet spot, causing a soft moan to escape her lips.

I've been waiting to do this for so long. Waiting to have Kelsey in my arms again, god I've missed her. I've missed this. I smiled remembering back when we had our first kiss. She was so adorable, trying to hide her feelings for me, but I knew she liked me just by listening to her heart beat whenever she was around me.

And I loved her, ever since I first laid my eyes on her. She's so beautiful, god I swear she was a gift sent from heaven to me. I'm just glad I met her and that she's in my life. Kelsey wrapped her arms around my neck, playing with my hair. Nibbling at her neck, I made my way to her collarbones, leaving gentle kisses.

Then trailed up to her jaw before reaching her perfect lips. Letting my hands wander down to her thighs, I began caressing them as Kelsey kissed me harder.

"I love you." Kelsey said between breaths, causing a fluttering sensation in my stomach. I swear every time she says those three words, I get caught up in euphoria. "I love you more." I said, before stroking her inner thigh. And believe me, I do love her more than she loves me. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me, I don't know what I'd do without her.

Kelsey tugged at my hair as one my hands travelled under her skirt. She jumped a little at my touch, causing me to frantically pull away from her. "I'm so sorry, did I hurt you?" I asked, scanning her eyes thoroughly.

"No, no, you're hand was just cold." She giggled, giving me a sense of relief that I didn't hurt her. "Oh, sorry about that." I replied, relaxing a little but not knowing whether to continue from where I left off. Should we start kissing again?

"Isaac, maybe um...maybe we should go somewhere else to..." Oh god. For a minute I forgot we were sitting on a park bench. Jesus, that would've be really awkward if someone were to walk by. "Yeah, that's probably a good idea...um, what about Stiles's jeep? It's probably the closest place we could go." I said after scanning the area.

No ones around, and I'm pretty sure Stiles won't be awake for awhile. "Yeah I guess...Stiles is still under anyway, so I don't see why not." She said, getting up from my lap and standing up.

"Yeah, he'll never know." I told her before standing up myself, and scratching the back of my head. I turned to Kelsey, who had her adorable smile planted on her face. I couldn't help but smile back. After taking her hand in mine, we walked towards the jeep, which didn't take long. Wait, I think we're forgetting something... "Oh shit, the car keys." I let out, but Kelsey didn't seem phased.