Part 5

-not edited-

Tee is panicking alone, he doesn't know what to do and tell his friends about his sins. He never feel so stupid like this before, he regrets a lot. He is also embarrassed to meet his father today, he can't lie to the old man but he knows his father wants to know about his anniversary.

"Tee!" two voices call for Tee excitedly. Kit, Farm and Tee live together in an apartment, they share the rent together. Tee did spend his time at his house too and he always spend the night there if his father ask him to do so.

Kit and Farm sit beside Tee, making Tee sits in the middle of them. They can't wait to hear Tee's happy stories. They did feel a little weird why Tee is home so early this morning but they didn't ask more.

"should I ask or you are not ready to tell us yet?" ask Farm carefully, he doesn't want to sound like a nosy person, it's Tee's personal life after all.

"we broke up" mutters Tee slowly and his eyes brimming with tears again.

Kit and Farm are lost for words, they are reading shocked with that. They can't believe it too.

Kit pulls Tee into his arms, he doesn't want to believe it but he doesn't want to make Tee feels alone too. Farm also hug Tee and let Tee bawling his eyes out. They are shocked because James and Tee look okay when the last time they saw the couple together.

"He cheated on me with Nin" add Tee still crying.

Farm and Kit get double shock today. They know Nin very well. How could family did all this to their own family members. Kit keep thousands curse words in his head and Farm is ready to go and attack James and Nin. They were too much.

"it's been six months. Nin already pregnant with his baby. I'm so stupid, I don't know what to do"

Kit can't stop himself anymore, he is cursing and praying hard that both of the cheater will face bad things in their life. Farm wants to go and talk to James but Tee didn't  allow it.

"if this happened last night, where did you sleep? Why you didn't call us last night? We should face it together"

Tee started to cry harder when he get the question making Copter and Farm panic. Why Tee suddenly crying harder?

Kit and Farm wait for Tee to be calmer, they keep hugging him and rubs his back to make him calm.

"I did an unforgivable sins last night. I was sad and want to revenge on Phi James. I enter a bar and drank alcoholic drinks. I was drunk, I swear I didn't mean to seduce and slept with a married man! I'm so stupid and dirty!" Tee bawls again.

His friends are shocked and speechless with Tee's action but they didn't want to add more burden in Tee's head so they just keep quiet about it.

"I'm so stupid! He took me to his home, I was almost naked on his bed this morning. The man was nice, he prepared me tomato juice and painkillers this morning. I saw his photos with his wife. I'm so crazy for doing this sin!" adds Tee more.

"Tee, maybe he did married but maybe he lost his wife. Maybe he is not cheating on his wife and you didn't sleep with a currently married man with a wife" Kit try to ease Tee, he feels baffled with the news and don't know what to say.

"Kit is right and maybe you didn't have sex with him at all. You were drunk and he let you sleep at his because he is a nice man" Farm to make another possible story that happened last night.

"I want to think so too but look, he gave me his shirt, it's bigger on me and this!" Tee is ashamed but he shows them two red hickeys on his neck.

Kit and Farm once again surprised, they need to see doctor if Tee continue make them shocked like this. They can see it clearly since Tee's skin is so white.