Part 8

-not edited-

Tee didn't come to work for two days, his supervisor tried to call him in because they are short handed at the moment but he can't reach Tee. He is stressed because this time the ceo himself want to see all of them because he wants to make a big maintenance in the main hall before a big wedding held here.

"Khun Darvid, we are short handed at the moment but we will try to make it fast" there still a lot of things to do, Phoom already hire part timers to help him in this project.

"I understand Phi Phoom. At first I want to decline this booking too because it's too soon but this is our client's son's wedding. I'm sorry for troubling your team" Tae also feel bad for his workers since this project come so suddenly.

"One of my reliable staff went missing. I have to add more part timers to cover a few work"

"Do whatever you can phi. I'm sure you can make it" Tae pats Phoom's shoulder, he knows he can rely on his staff and he is sure Phoom can do it.

While they are talking, they heard commotion at the entrance of the hall. A few guys surround a man , it becomes a little loud before all of them laugh and go back to their work.

Tae can see and his eyes recognise the face once he saw it in a glance. He never see Tee again after their first encounter and he didn't even think or remember Tee is the staff here too.

"Oh! Baby yellow is back! Khun, I need to go now, I will update work progress to you later" Phoom excuse himself,he looks so happy just now.

Phoom runs to the man and ruffles the hair making him smile. Tae continue staring at the same direction and his lips create a very tender smile too, without him realise it himself.

"Tee! Finally you decided to show your face?" Phoom just act like he is angry, he is very grateful for Tee's return

"I've something to talk but since this project need to be done fast I will help with it first." Said Tee .

Bank called him and beg him to return to work because they need him so much. He feels pity to his co-workers so he decided to come back. He already prepared his resignation letter, after this important project finished he will send it to Phoom.

Tee change into his jumpsuit and start wirji with others,Tee is fast with his hand so they project make a huge progress today. All of them even work overtime in order to finish it sooner because after the last maintenance they need a day to double check everything is okay.

After a long day, it's already 11pm when all of them decided to go home aftera tiring day. Tee walks to his bike while humming to his favourite song that playing repeatedly in his brain.

His head is full of thought but he can't think anymore since he didn't remember the face clearly. He can't say if the hotel owner is the one he spent the night with,or maybe one of the sons. He met the dead end so he decided to make it simple. He will stop working here and be away from this family. He doesn't care anymore who was the man he slept with because he wants to start a new chapter. They both consent eachother that night so it's not his fault whoever the man he slept with.

He regretted his decision to be drunk because it makes his stupid,he blamed himself because he can't handle his sadness like a mature adult. It's Janes and Nin fault for cheating behind his back, he shouldn't be the one to be in pain they should because of their sin.

"You don't have to cheat behind my back. If you don't love me anymore,just tell me the truth" Tee wants to tell James that sentence so much, he wants to ask why choose to cheat when he can tell the truth.

Tee starts his bike and wear the cute yellow helmet his friend gave him as his britday present. He smiles remembering that moment, when he remembers it he feels very grateful he has a father and friends that care about him very much.