Part 14

-not edited-

Tae and Tee can't sleep, no matter how hard they try they can't move to dreamland. They both are tired but there is something bugging in their head making they can't sleep tonight.

Tee is in confusion, he rolls on the bed thinking how he and the CEO ate dinner together today, they aren't friends and they never talk like they know each other either. Just because he recommended a place to eat and then they eat together, that's ridiculous.

"My boss must be the kindest man on earth. He wants to thank me for suggesting a place for dinner"

Tee needs to put a closure on his mind so that he can sleep well since he has to work tomorrow.

"He is a kind boss, that's all!" Tee covers his head with the blanket and stops thinking about the CEO. After awhile sleep comes to him and he is able to rest for the night.

Tae on the other side leans on the headboard, he can't stop himself from smiling while remembering their dinner. They didn't talk much but he enjoys the company. Tee introduced him to good food too. He is happy because his stomach is happy.

"See you tomorrow" Tae smiles and gets ready to sleep. He can't wait for tomorrow to come.

Tee can be a different person at a very short time, last night he is a friend or maybe closer to Tae but today he avoids Tae at all cost.

"Why is he everywhere today?" Ask Tee panicking while hiding behind a big vase near the elevator. He needs to go to another floor by using the elevator but can't since Tae is walking around the floor.

"Let's go Tee!" Ben his coworkers pat his shoulder making him surprised. He is trying to hide but his friend can't even help him.

"Shh! Don't be so loud" scold Tee and this time use Ben as a shield. The elevator of the door opens at a good time, Tee push Ben inside with him and press the button brutally.

"Oh, wait!" There goes the plan to hide when the CEO himself try to hop on the elevator.

Tee doesn't care, he keeps pressing the close button and hit Ben's hand that try to stop it from closing

"Tee! Wrong button!" Of course Ben is scared, they are trying to stop the boss from entering not to stop the elevator from closing.

At the end Tee wins, the door close right before Tae can enter it. Their eyes met but Tee avoid it by hiding behind Ben.

Tae is not happy with this, even Ben is not happy too.

"Tee! We are dead!" Ben shakes Tee's body for making a wrong move but Tee is glad.

"Don't worry Ben, I'm sure our boss understand. We didn't mean to shut it. I pressed the wrong button" Tee grins to Ben and at the right time they arrive at their floor. Ben can't even nag at Tee because he doesn't think Tee did it without a reason. He didn't mean to.

Tee is able to escape from Tae for the whole day because he joins another team today which is far from the main building. Tae also packed with meeting today so he didn't has time to look for Tee. He tried to call for maintenance team to take a look at his table lamp but Tee is not the one who comes.

He finished his job early today and without he knows why he is waiting for Tee at his bike. He has no reason to see Tee but he can't help it when he knows Tee try to avoid him again. He thought they were close to be friends since they share a dinner together. He is wrong.

Tee skips to his bike since he is able to avoid Tae today but he stops abruptly when he see Tae waiting for him at his bike. He hit his head with his helmet. Who is crazy here?! Him or the boss???

"Ben!!!" Tee pulls Ben's hand when he sees Ben already on his bike ready to go home.

Tee needs a lift so bad. He wants to go home without seeing Tae.

"What?" Ask Ben.

"Give me a lift! Send me home or anywhere" pleads Tee, he hastily wear his helmet doesn't even care he wears it wrong.

"You have your bike over there" when Ben wants to see Tee's bike Tee block the view. He holds both of Ben's face in his palms

"It's broken. Please!" Pleads Tee again. Ben chuckles and nods his head, Tee is weird but he wants to go home so bad.

"Hop on" allows Ben and Tee happily hop on the bike.

Ben laughs when he sees how ridiculous Tee looks through his side mirror. He turns around and helps Tee to wear his helmet properly.

"Done! Let's go!"

Tae rubs his eyes to get a better look at the scene in front of him. Now why he is feeling angry? He tries to walk to them but Ben already leaving him with the smoke from the bike only.

Tae is disappointed and angry but he can't do anything about it, he didn't even understand why he is feeling like this. He needs to see a doctor to check his health.

Tae decided to go home since there is nothing he can do anymore. He needs to think another way to confront Tee but it will make Tee thinks he is weird. Why he wants to get close to a worker so suddenly? He is crazy!

He arrived home to see Tan's car parked on the garage, he parks at another side and take his bag with him to enter the house. Good smell of food greet him making he feels better a little bit.

"Phi Tae! Welcome home!" Tan happily greets him and he replies like usual.

"Go take shower, we will have dinner while watching soccer!"

"Okay" Tae walks to his room to refresh himself, maybe he can ask about Tee later or maybe the game will make him stop thinking about Tee a little bit.

Tae stares at the mirror while wiping his hair, it's like he can see Tee everywhere in his mind making he going crazy alone.

Tae stops wiping his hair and get to the living room, he will go crazy thinking about Tee trying to avoid him and he has no reason whatsoever to be close to Tee.

"Here phi" Tan gives Tae a plate of pasta and they have small talk about work while waiting for the game to start.

"I think Lily and I are drifting apart" informs Tan, he rarely spends time with his girlfriend nowadays because she said she is busy. Tan also stop trying so hard to make time to Lily since it's always cancelled or Lily can't make it to their dates

"Maybe she is busy" Tae doesn't want Tan to make a hasty decision,they have been together for years.

"Yeah, too busy to make time for his boyfriend. I will just let her be this time, if she still think of me as his boyfriend he can look for me. For now, I also want to focus on my career, my new friends are supporting me" Tan sounds matured and calm, Tae is proud of his brother.

"I'm glad. New friends?"

"Yeah, Tee, Kit and Farm. Spending time with them help me go through this a lot. They are sincere to be my friend, they are nice and supportive too. It's good to meet right friends"

"That's true. They all are my staff right?"

"Yeah! Don't tell me you don't like I become their friend!" Tan will not respect his brother decision if he wants him to stop befriending three of them.

"Nothing like that! I'm glad you found good friends since I don't like much the rich friends you have before" Tan laughs at that, it's true.

"They are really kind phi"

"Introduce them to me next time" says Tae, he is trying this way to get close to Tee

"Not gonna happen phi, they might feel uncomfortable to be close to you, you are their boss" Tan rejects the idea without thinking twice making Tae speechless. All of his plan go down the drain. He is stuck! Not even his brother is helping him this time.