Part 37

-not edited-

Tee wakes up on a soft bed, he had a good sleep last night and he is thankful for Tae's gentleness and kindness in treating him. He knows Tae wants to help him to go through this moment but he just needs Tae at his side and nothing else. He has Tae and his family beside him now. They are one big happy family.

While Tee is staring at the clean floor, with his cute bed hair and a small smile plastered on hi face, Tae enters the room with a tray of food. They are having breakfast on the bed today?

"Good morning love" Tae smiles looking at his cute boyfriend. He puts everything on the table and walks to Tee to kiss his lovely boyfriend on the forehead.

"Morning" Tee greets Tae back happily. He hugs Tae's stomach and breathes in the manly but calm smell coming from Tae.

"I love to cuddle with you too but we need to go to work today" Tae hates the fact that they need to go to work today.

Tee chuckles and gets up from the bed, he takes a shower and gets ready to go to work. He sees Tae already set their breakfast at the veranda and he walks to the veranda while drying his hair using a towel

"Thank you phi for the breakfast" Tee kisses Tae's cheek making Tae a little surprised but very happy. Tee rarely shows affection when they are together but slowly he can feel that Tee is affectionate with him.

"Most welcome, let's eat and then we can go to work together"

"Okay!" Tee happily drinks the milk Tee prepared for him because Tae is a coffee person while Tee didn't enjoy coffee much, especially in the morning.

They are done with breakfast and ready to go to work. Tan is already gone because he needs to go to his boutique, another fashion show is coming.

Tae holds Tee's hand all the time in the car, Tee is worried because it might be dangerous by driving with just one hand but Tae is an expert, he can drive very well.

"I rarely see Phi Ray these days" comments Tee because it's been so long since Ray drove Tae to work like usual.

"His wife just gave birth a few weeks ago, he asked for early leave and I gave it to him. He deserves the paid leave" Tae smiles remembering how happy Ray is when he becomes a daddy, he even shared the photos with Tae.

"Really?! I want to see the baby, can we visit them?" Ask Tee excited, he really likes babies because they are cute and all they do is sleep.

"Of course we can visit them, he shared photos with me. Take my phone and you can see it" Tae glamces for his phone at holders.

"Really? I can see your phone?" Ask Tee hesitate. He never touched someone else's phone before because he knows it's their privacy, he doesn't even have a mind to know what's going on with others phones.

"Of course you can, the passcode is yours and my birthday." Tee is shocked with the news, Tae uses their birthday as the passcode! It might sound cliché but it makes Tee's heart flutter.

Tee slowly type the code and the phone is on, even the wallpaper is their photo together, Tae is really a romantic person. Tee smiles and can't help but blush with this new discovery.

Tae smiles when he looks at how tender and gentle Tee handles his phone. Tee goes through the gallery and it's full with his photos , he even wandered when Tae took all of the photos?

"It's easier to find the photos in the chat between me and Phi Ray." Tae knows it will be hard for Tee to find the baby's photos because he has tons of Tee's photos on his phone.

"Please delete my photos phi, it's embarrassing"

"No! You can do anything with my phone but you can't delete your photos. Please open the chat" Tae is scared Tee will quietly delete the photos he has been keeping for a long time.

Tee shakes his head and opens the chat app, not much chats in there only a few and his is pinned at the top. His parents placed second and third. Tee thinks Tae is being unreasonable but he is happy to know how important he is to Tae.

'I should do the same' Tee reminds himself to take more photos of Tae and pin the chat between them.

Tee opens the chat and he can see the photos of the baby, it's really cute making Tee want to meet the baby sooner.

"Is it a boy or a girl?"

"A boy" answer Tae. Tee smiles widely looking at the photos.

"We will visit them, I will ask when Phi Ray is available"

"Okay! I want to buy toys and clothes for him. Can't wait to go shopping"

They arrive at the hotel while talking about the baby, Tee wants to go to his work but Tae pulls him into a hug.

"Phi Tae, people can see us" Tee is afraid if the gossip spreads in the hotel. He doesn't know that most staff here already know they are dating, no one says anything because Tae warns them to not make Tee uncomfortable

"Let them see, I'm hugging my boyfriend"

"Staff here will gossip na, what if they say something bad about you?" Tee is always worried about Tae's reputation. He doesn't have anything to lose but Tae has a lot.

"Tee, I don't care about that. You shouldn't think negatively, it might cause some people to be uncomfortable with our relationship but we didn't do anything wrong."

"I know but you are my boss"

"I don't want to talk about that anymore. I still have a minute before I became your boss. It's not working hours yet" Tee sighs, he doesn't want to spoil their morning so he let Tae do what he wants.

"Tee, some staff already know about our relationship but they keep it quiet because they respect us. We didn't do anything wrong with loving each other. The status or the reputation that my family has won't affect our relationship"

Tee smiles and looks at Tae lovingly, he puts both of his palms on Tae's cheeks, that's true. He should be more confident and not scared of the past anymore. Tae is not James and James is not even comparable to Tae.

"Khrub my love. If people ask me today and now, who is my partner, I will proudly say 'Tae Kreepolrek'!"

"That's what I want to hear!" Tae leans to kiss Tee but Tee avoids it.

"It's working hours now! Bye boss, see you later" Tee laughs happily leaving the sad Tae at the car. He wants to be mad at the time of moving when he is trying to kiss his boyfriend.

Tae takes his briefcase and walks into the hotel, some staff are watching them from afar and they squeal in happiness watching the couple.

"I don't know you can be a romantic man" comments someone while walking to Tae who is waiting for the elevator.

Tae turns around and smiles at the man.

"Kim! What are you doing here?" Ask Tae while shaking hands with Kim

"To see you, I have a new project to discuss with you"

"Oh, did we have an appointment today? I'm sorry if I'm not aware of this" Tae checks his schedule but he has no meeting with Kim, he is afraid he missed the appointment.

"It's actually tomorrow but I want to be here because of someone" Kim winks at Tae, he is staying at the hotel because he wants to be close to someone who is working here.

"You mean Kit?" Tae already knows about them but not much

"Yeah, he is already open up to me but suddenly he closes himself again. I want to know why but he didn't respond to my text and call. I'm worried" Kim doesn't know what to do anymore because Kit has been avoiding him for a few days.

"Tee didn't tell me anything, I will ask him and maybe he knows something."

"Thanks man! That helps a lot."

"Let's talk in my office, I don't have any appointments this morning"

"Yeah, thanks"

They both walk to the office. Tae wants to help his friend if he can.