Part 27

-not edited-

Tihn and Lien arrived while they were having dinner last night, Tee able to greet them a little bit because they are tired from the journey. Zoe already asleep when they arrived.

Everything already prepared this morning and they all ready to go to the picnic, Tee helps put things into Tae's car since that's the only car will be empty,just two of them.

"Uncle Tee! I want to ride with you!" Zie clings to Tee's leg, when he awake this morning he is already all over Tee, he likes Tee once his eyes met Tee, it's like love at the first sight

"But it will be a little crowded at the back with all the stuff" Tee kneels to see Zoe eyes on eyes.

"Then, I will sit on your lap" Zoe is pleading with his eyes and Tee can't say no to that but it will be dangerous and it will be bad if they are caught by police.

Tee looks at Tae hoping Tae can explain to his nephew that they can't do that.

"It's dangerous Zoe, you can be with Uncle Tee later" Tae tries to consoles Zoe but Zoe still clings to Tee, he will never let Tee go.

"Tee, you can go with Phi Tihn, I will drive alone" there is no other way except that. Zoe smiles brightly and pulls Tee to go with him.

Tee smiles to Tae and follows the little man.

"Can I fight wiht my own nephew?" Tae sighs.

All of them arrived at the lake, not so many people but they find a good spot. They prepared everything they bring and like usual, photos first before food.

Farm and Kit also arrived together with Tan who fetched them. They greet Tee and take a seat beside Tee and Zoe.

"Zoe, let's play ball!" Tihn ask his son to go with him, he knows his son leaves no space for Tae at all, they all pity Tae because he doesn't has chance to talk to Tee.

Tihn and Lien know Tae and Tee dating from his mother, she didn't tell more than that so they really think they are dating for real .

Zoe pulls Tee to go with him and Tee just follow. They are playing together while laughing enjoying their game.

"How's the progress?" Ask Kit, whispering to Tae since Tae sits at his side, Farm and Tan join to listen on their conversation.

"Not bad, at least he call me phi now. He started to be less tense and formal" answers Tae with a smile, he thinks it's a good improvement

"It's good, Tee just needs time, his first love cheated on him, with his step sister on that. James is a jerk!" Kit is still can't accept what James had done to Tee, the jerk doesn't even feel remorseful at his actions, he even dares to blame Tee.

"Well, it's not easy to forget first love" comments Tae, he wants to be patient and he will wait for Tee to be free from pain and trauma.

"I hope he finds real love with you phi, hope your love can heal him" Farm really hopes Tae is the one who can give courage and happiness to Tee.

"I hope so too"

*****

"Khun Tihn"

Tihn stop passing the ball when someone greet him, when he looks he smiles and they shake their hands.

"James, how are you?" They talks happily with each other.

"Good"

"So, this is your wife? You will be a father soon. Congrats!" Tihn pats James's shoulder. They know eachother because of business among their family. James's father is their important client.