Part 26

-not edited-

Tee hugs his father before he left the house, Tae is arrived to fetch him as they planned. Tee's father realised that Tee is happier nowadays but he didn't ask much since he doesn't want to make Tee uncomfortable,he will wait till Tee tell him what happened.

"Phi Tae, sorry for making you wait" Tee greets Tae when he enters the car, he is smiling widely and Tae smiles back, wider than Tee's smile.

"It's okay,how is your father?" Ask Tae, he is looking at Tee wearing his seatbelt before he drives away.

"He is good, he looks healthier today" Tee is really happy to see his father's health is getting better after they change the treatment, he is not very weak and tired like before.

"It's all thanks to you phi, for introducing Dr Gun for us" Tee once cried in front of Tae because his father sent to emergency, Tae doesn't know what actually happened but he ask Tee to send his father to the hospital he suggested. After being in the ward for a week and started a new treatment his father is getting better.

"I'm glad I can help, it's actually por suggested that since it his friend's hospital" Tae talked to his parent abount this matter because he can't stand look at Tee crying hopelessly like that, he wants to help no matter what.

"Yeah, por even let me pay the fee in installments"

Tae didn't comment on that and drives away, they don't want Tee to paya cent but because they respect Tee's decision they let Tee pay for it in installments.

"Mae wants us to buy groceries before going home" Tae pulls out the list his mother gave it to him, it's always on a paper written by hand, his mother doesn't enjoy technology much even though she can just text it.

Tee chuckles seeing the paper but takes it from Tae's hand. He go through everything from the list and he already knows they will cook a lot of stuff to the picnic tomorrow, he is so excited for tomorrow.

"Mae is so cute writing everything like this"

"She is cute"

They arrived at the supermarket and Tae push a trolley with him. Tee walks at the front and put things to buy into the trolley. They walk from an aisle to another aisle buying everything they need.

"Khun, try some coffee, this is our new product" a salesman offered Tee a small cup of coffee, Tee feels bad for rejecting it so he takes a sip, he offers to Tae from the same cup since he can't finish it, he doesn't enjoy coffee much.

Tae let Tee feed him, Tee is waiting for him to comment on the taste.

"It's good, we will take one" Tae decided to buy it and Tee happily put it into the trolley, he will feel bad if they didn't buy any when they already tasted it.

"Thank you" Tee thanks the salesman and they continue walking to buy veggies,fruits and other stuffs.

"Tee, you can buy anything you want to eat, the bread looks delicious" Tae realised Tee is eyeing the breads on the shelf. The smells of newly baked breads make them can't move forward.

"Let's buy for everyone, we can have evening tea"

"That's right!" Tee happily take a tray, he walks around putting every bread that looks delicious form him, he asked if Tae wants to buy any too.

"I want this one, I want to eat it soon since I'm start to feel hungry"

"Okey. Just this one?"

"Yes"

Tee go to the counter and pays for everything, Tae doesn't tell anything because he knows it will be useless to fight about who is paying.

They pay for thr groceries and drive back to the house, Tee opens the package for Tae' bread, he also bought a mineral water bottle in case Tae needs some drink.

"Here phi" Tee gives Tae the bread but Tae didn't take it.

"Phi is driving na, how can phi eat?" He can eat the bread just fine if he is alone but right now he wants to play weak so that Tee helps him

"Ah, sorry. Here" The naïve Tee falls for the trick and start feeding Tae from time to time, Tee is also eating since he can't wait to try the bread he bought.

They arrived at the house, Ying is already waiting for them and she went to Tee's side to open the door. She hugs Tee tightly because she miss Tee so much.

"How is your father?" Ask Ying while walking with Tee,she and Tee is holding hands.

"He is great mae"

"Thank goodness. Let's come inside"

"Tee bought breads for everyone" Tee shows the plastic he is holding.

"Wow, lets make tea and then we can eat it" Ying pulls Tee hand to enter the house leaving Tae with the groceries.

"Mae, let me help Phi Tae with the groceries first" Tee feels bad for letting Tae do everything.

"He is a man,he can manage" comments Ying without a second thought.

"But I'm a man too mae" Tee really wants to help because they bought lot of stuffs, it will be hard to bring everything alone.

"Tan will help. Let's go" Ying doesn't even care making Tae chuckels, she doesn't even greet him at all.

"Sorry phi" Tee apologise while being pulled by Ying to enter the house.

"Tan! Go help your brother!" Orders Ying to Tan who is playing with his phone on th sofa. He doesn't even has time to greet Tee when his mother glare at him.

Tan go to Tae and helps bring the groceries to the kitchen where Tee and Ying are happily talking about the picnic tomorrow.

Tan joins them at the kitchen while eating the bread Tee prepared on the plates.

"I will go and call por" Ying leaves to get his husband, Tee and Tan take everything to serve it at lawn.

"Farm and Kit will join us right?" Ask Tan to confirm it

"Yeah, they will meet us there"

"It's been so long since my family will gather, that's why mae is really excited."

"I'm excited too, it's been so long since I go to picnic. It will be more fun if I can bring my father too"

Tan pats Tee's shoulder softly.

"One day you will have the chance. Uncle is still recovering right?" Ask Tan since he also know about Tee's father condition.

"Yes, the new medication and treatment is doing great for him"

"I'm glad."

"Me too"

While they are talking everyone already gather at the lawn, having teas and breads. Tee sit beside Tae.

"When will Phi Tihn arrive?" Ask Tan, he can't wait to see his nephew.

"Later at night, their flight delayed" answer Han, he already called his eldest son to ask about their arrival.

"Can't wait to see Zoe!" Tan is excited to see his nephew, last time he saw him is two months ago.

"He must be taller now" comments Tae, he is also excited because they only have one nephew, they can't even see them regularly. Now, their sister in law is carrying their second baby, it will be a little girl.

"He will be handsome like his uncle too"

"Like me, of course"

"I'm more handsome than you" Tae and Tan like to banters like this and it make them cute for Tee. Tae always look like a serious man at work never knows he is playful too

Tee laughs when Ying try to stop them while telling embarrassing stories of their childhood,that able to make them stop fighting.

"Stop laughing at me" Tae playfully scold Tee for laughing about his childhood, he even pulls Tee's nose teasingly.

"But it's funny phi" Tee continue laughing ignoring their cute moment that being watched by others.

Ying looks at Tan and they secretly fist bump under the table. They are more happier to see Tae and Tee are happy like this.