Part 29

-Not edited-

Tee didn't come to work, he emailed his resignation letter to Phoom. Phoom is surprised to get it so early in the morning so he go to see Tae, Tae must know something about this.

Phoom enters the office and he can see Tae doesn't look well, like he is sick.

"Are you okay Tae?" Ask Phoom and sit in front of Tae.

"Just a cold phi. What's the matter?" Ask Tae trying hard to give a smile but failed.

Phoom already printed out the letter so he shows it to Tae, Tae is not surprised but he didn't think Tee will send this letter so soon.

"I've told him everything phi and he was hurt" responses Tae with so much guilt.

Phoom sighs, he knows it will hurt Tee but he thought Tee will understand why Tae did that, because Tae loves Tee.

"Did you tell him you love him?" Ask Phoom this time and Tae shakes his head, he can't say that to Tee last night because he doesn't want to use his love as an excuse for his doing.

"How can I? When I saw how hurt he was, how can I use love as an excuse" Tae shakes his head, he barely get any sleep last night, all he is thinking about is how to apologize to Tee but at the same time not forcing Tee. He is stuck.

Phoom doesn't know how to console Tae but he got a text making him need to go at the moment. He pats Tae's arm wnd said he need to go because of work.

"This is his house khun" Phoom brings someone to the place Tee is staying with his friends.

"Let's go" ask the man and Phoom follows.

They wait at the door after knocking and it takes a few minutes before Tee opens the door. No one is home except Tee today since Kit and Farm already went to work.

"Por?!" Tee is shocked to see Han is in front of his door.

Han looks at Tee's devastated state, deep inside he pities Tee for what happened.

"Phi Phoom, por, I,,," Tee doesn't know what to say, he never thought he will see Han first, his guess was Ying.

Han steps forward and pulls Tee into a tight embrace, he never talk much but he already love Tee like his own son. Tee never fails to make him happy.

"Por, Mae, Tae and everyone are very sorry Tee. We did hurt you but everything is unintentional. We are sorry" Tee cries again when he can feel and hear how sincere the apology is. He slowly returns the hug and stay in the warmth embrace.

"Let's talk inside por" Tee wipes his tear and pulls Han's hand to enter the house.

They sit side by side at the sofa, Tee serves them with hot tea. The situation is quiet for a moment but not awkward.

"Everything is planned by my wife, I didn't agree with her at first but when I get to know you, I think you are the best for Tae. Tae looks very happy when he talked about you and never once we see him like that, we don't even know if he has a lover before because he never share things like that with us" Han looks at Tee, hoping Tee will think about what he is saying.

"I know you asked for time but I can't just sit still, I'm sorry for that"

"I'm sorry for coming to your house uninvited and forcing my way to make you listen to me"

"Por, don't say that" Tee feels bad seeing how sad Han look, Han is already his father now, he doesn't want to hurt this old man.

"Tee, what we did is wrong but we all love you, that's never a lie"