Part 28

-not edited-

Tae doesn't know how to tell Tee the truth, he even thinks to say nothing because he is sure the result will be bad. Tee will hate him and avoid him more. He doesn't want to lose what he has with Tee now, it takes lot of times for them to be this close.

"Phi, if you have nothing to say I will go" Tee can't wait anymore, he doesn't know what Tae wants to tell him, he is also scared to hear what Tae has to say.

"Wait!" Tae holds Tee's hand and look into Tee's eyes, he is pleading for Tee to give him time because he needs to prepare what to say

"Please wait" begs Tae and Tee sighs.

"First, mae already know we are not really dating" Tae speaks fast but Tee can hear everything clearly. Tee is very shocked.

"What do you mean phi? You told her already?" Ask Tee.

"She knew it from the start" Tee can't understand what Tae is saying.

"I don't understand phi"

"Everyone knows we are not dating,except Phi Tihn and his family."

"You are saying things I can't understand phi, if they know we are pretending, why they say nothing? Why they just accept it?"

"Let me explain Tee, you need to know that we are not playing with you, we did all of this because of me" Tae pulls Tee's hand and grip it tight but comfortably. The truth will hurt Tee and he doesn't want Tee to think they intentionally want to hurt him.

"The night when I took you home, Mae talked to you right? Saying she wants you to take care of me and be with me, you said yes because you can't deny her, because you are so kind hearted" Tae rubs Tee's upper hand softly.

"Then she talked to me, I wanted to tell her everything, the truth but she told me she knows we are not dating. She told me she already convinced you to be with me even though it's just a pretend"

"Huh? Why? Wasn't she angry you dated a boy?"

"No. She doesn't care who I date as long as that person is nice and kind, like you. When she talked to you she already like the way you treated her and talked to her, she already like you a lot"

"So, you are saying she likes me and wants me to be with you even though she knows everything is just a  lie?!" Tee raises his voice a little, he feels something inside and it hurts a little bit.

"She did it because she thinks it's the best..."

"What are you saying phi?! It's nonsense and ridiculous! Everyone knows the truth but I was the only one trying hard to make sure she didn't caught us lying to her, to your family. I must look like a fool! Is it fun laughing at my foolishness?" Tee pulls away his hand and his tears drop onto Tae's hands making Tae stunned. He hurts Tee.

"Tee, please" Tae tries to touch Tee's face and wipe the tears away but Tee slaps his hand away,hard.

"How could you, I was so scared thinking if they know we were pretending, I'm so scared thinking I might hurt them, I can't even sleeep sometimes because I'm scared I will hurt someone I called mom. I love your mom phi, I love your family already and I don't think I can be without them anymore, what will happen after this? Should we continue pretending and I act like I know nothing to make everyone happy? How long I need to do that?" 

Ask Tee while crying, he is hurting because he thinks people are playing with him. This hurt more than what James did to him, he loves Ying so much already, he already think every of them as family.

"Tee, don't cry please. I'm sorry, we are sorry" Tae tries to touch Tee again but Tee stops him.

"I, I can't hear anymore. I don't want to do anything stupid. Let me think, let me think about this alone" Tee gets off from the car.

"Tee!" Calls Tae and comes out from the car and catch Tee in his arms.

"You can take your time, I will let you have that but you need to believe me, believe us. We don't want to hurt you, we all care and love you. Please don't think negatively, I will explain more when you are ready. We never want to hurt you, you need to know that" Tae continue hugging Tee even though Tee never return it.

"It hurts phi, I'm hurting" Tee push Tae away and walk away from there.

Tae shuts his eyes tight, the warmth of Tee's body is gone and he feels cold with what Tee said. Everything is over.

Tae left after standing there for 30 minutes, his mind is blank and he can't stop blaming himself for what has happened tonight. He hurts Tee and at the same time he is hurting too.

Tae drives home, he doesn't know how but he ends up at his parent's house. They are waiting for him to come home because they want to know what happened to Tee, Tae was gone for a long time.

"Son, what happened?" Ying can feel something is wrong and Tae is really pale, even his body is cold.

Tae lets his mother pulls him on the sofa, everyone is watching him and waiting for him to tell them.

"It's over mae" Tae has lumps in his throat, he hugs his mother tightly, his tears rolling down his cheeks.

"He hates me, it's over" Tae continue crying silently, he doesn't care if he looks ugly, he wants to cry because he hurt someone he loves. He truly loves Tee because he never feels this kind of heartache before.

"No, what happened?" Ying holds Tae's cheeks in her palm and she starts crying when she sees Tae is crying. He knows his second son, Tae never cry over anything but today his son is crying.

"I hurt him mae, my selfishness ruined everything" Ying starts sobbing when she heard that. She can guess what happened and what conversation Tae and Tee had.

She feels guilty because she is the reason the lies start and now she unintentionally hurt both of her precious sons.

"Mae is sorry Tae. Mae will go and talk to Tee. Don't cry like this" Ying is ready to go, she wants to settle everything tonight, she wants to apologize and tell Tee everything is her plan. She doesn't want to see her sons crying because of her doing.

"No Mae, he wants time and I promised to give him that. We need to wait for him, we can't be selfish anymore" Tae pulls his mother's hand and make her sit again.

Tan and Han sigh, they also want to meet Tee and explain everything to Tee. Tihn who has no idea what is happening also shocked to see Tae is crying. He knows his brother and he knows Tae never cry, not even when they were small.

"Let get some rest. We are all tired, we will give Tee some times, and we will meet and apologise to him" Han thinks this is the best for the moment. They need rest because so many things happened at a short time. They were happy a few hours ago and now this happened so suddenly. Han feels guilty for hurting Tee, he doesn't think this will hurt Tae and Tee this bad.

Everyone go to their room, Tan already texting with Kit and Farm about this matter. They said Tee was crying and don't want to talk to them too.

They feel guilty because they think the lie is so simple because they forget how Tee was hurt because of love before and now he thinks everyone is lying to him. This might look simple but it can hurt Tee so much.

"I love you Tee" mutters Tae before he fall asleep.

Love did hurt after all.