Part 20

Not edited-

Phoom stares at happy Tae, Tae is asking ridiculous things from him right now. He can't do that but it's not like he can refuse it either.

"Can't you arrange it for me, phi?" Ask Tae hopeful.

"Why do you need to assign someone to take care of your office's maintenance. It's not an elevator Tae" Phoom is having a headache with Tae's absurd request.

"Because Tee keeps running away from me" answers Tae honestly, he is tired to go look for Tee just to see Tee avoids him again and again.

Phoom sighs, he really doesn't know what to do with these two men.

"Why do you want to be close to him? It can't be just because you spent the night with him right?"

"That's one thing phi, if it was just a drunken night and a mistake I will not make a fuss about it. I can't phi, can't act like nothing happened, I can't forget about it and if I remember how he cried himself in pain, I want to console him" even Tae is confused with himself, why he so suddenly want to care about Tee?

Phoom smiles a little, he thinks he knows why but it's still early to call it love. They were strangers before, one night can't change a human heart, right?

"You like him Tae?" Ask Phoom directly.

"Probably, I might sound stupid and ridiculous but I want to take care of him!"

"Maybe you just think of him as a little brother" Phoom knows it's not but even him want to take care of Tee too. He looks cute and need to be taken care of.

"No! Phi, you don't know how miserable I was when I was thinking why I care so much about him and why I got jealous when he is close to another man. This feelings is foreign but when I'm close to hin, I like it" Tae did has a miserable days when he thinks about his feelings to Tee, he never want to admits it at first but not anymore. He won't run away from what he is feeling anymore.

"Tee is a man, are you sure?" Ask Phoom just to make sure, it will be bad if it was just a phase to Tae. He doesn't want to see Tee gets hurt again.

"I asked about that myself, phi, that night I didn't even drink a drop of alcohol, why I can't stop him, a drunk man from kissing me. I've never kissed a boy before and when I think about kissing another man Tee's face always appears. If I hate the kiss, I can kick him off, left him there. Why I took him home?!"

Phoom also thinks Tae will not do something like that, to take someone who is a stranger home, Tae never do that.

"I even let him sleep in my room, on my bed and wear my clothes phi. I must be crazy at that time too" adds Tae more and Phoom agree with that.

Tae never let anyone easily to enter his room, not even Tan.

"If I can arrange something for Tee to work close at your office, do you think Tee will like it?" Ask Phoom more, he doesn't want to trouble Tee too

"What if he doesn't has the same feeling as you?"
Tae is hurt when he heard that, the probability Tee won't like him. It's hurt.

"Well, he is single and I can court him. I won't give up!" Tae is determined.

"If you promise me you'll take care of him and won't hurt him, he looks like a happy kid but he has problems too"

"I know phi, I promise you." Phoom smiles when he sees Tae is sincere about his promise.

"Okay then. I will do something about his schedule"

"Thank you phi!" Tae smiles happily. He shakes Phoom's hand and leaves the room. For a CEO he sure has a lot of times .