Part 17

-not edited-

Tee just finished his job for this morning and he wants to has a very big and delicious lunch but he doesn't want to go far since he can't eat lunch with his friends today. He doesn't want to go to a good restaurant alone.

Tee drags his feet to the hotel's cafe, the food here is quite expensive but for the staff they can get discounts so he will be eating here alone. The food here is good but not good enough for his salary to spend everyday.

Tee buy his lunch and go to a table a little bit secluded from everyone else. He doesn't want to be seen. While enjoying his lunch he can hear footspes and voices walking near him. They seat at the table close to him, he can see them but they can't.

Tee wants to run away from there when he sees James and his boss here but they will see him if he moves now. want it or not he needs to be here, hiding. Not like he wants to hide but he doesn't want to see James, he also doesn't want anyone to know he knows James

"What is the business they have together?" Grumbles Tee unhappy with this incident.

They are talking about business, James's family business is in furnituiring, and he is one of the client that supplies furnitures to this hotel.

Tee keep listening to their discussion that sounds so happy with good vibes, only him here wants to punch someone so bad

"Thank you for renting us the hall at short notice" James thanked Tae for the hall they used for their wedding.

"No problems. We can do that much but it did hard for our maintenanee a littl bit" Tae laughs a little after that.

'a little bit?! It's hard!!!' Tee stabs his food because he remembered how hard they work to prepare the hall. He is very tired, he is frustrated when he knows the hall he is working hard to prepare is his ex's wedding hall.

"My wife wants to use the hall because of the good reviews from internet. can't reject her request when she already carrying our baby" James sounds really happy to be a father, that makes Tee hurt a little. He realise that he will never give James a baby no matter how much they love eachother. Maybe James cheated on him because he can't give what James want the most.

'I don't think I can date a woman, but if every man I date later want to have a baby, what's the point of dating me in the first place?' Tee is hurt and he is thinking a lot of things in his mind now, he is blaming himself for everything that's not his fault.

"Congratulations, you will be a father soon" Tae congratulate James.

"Are you planning to marry soon khun? You can't be single right?" Ask James talking casually since they are done with their discussion.

"I'm single now but I don't know about later."

"Oh, you have someone in your mind already" teases James and all Tae can reply is by smiling. He still doesn't know what to say.

"this person keep running close in my head but in real life he is running away from me"

James laughs at that, Tae looks troubled but happy. They continue their talk but Tee needs to go now because he has work to do. He tries to sneak away from there.

James didn't see him but Tae did, Tae almost call for Tee when he sees Tee but stop himself because he can sense that Tee is trying to run again.

He will catch Tee and make Tee to talk to him soon. But, what is the reason he needs to has? Won't Tee feel weird if he keeps looking for Tee?

*****

Tee and his friends are having fun at the club, they are drinking except Tee since he doesn't like it but he still enjoy being with his friends.

They are dancing to the song and enjoying their night like usual. The club here is safe because it's exclusive and the pay to be in here is quite expensive. Thanks to Tan, three of them can get in here.

"I need to use bathroom?" Tan said while trying to move away, it's hard since he is drunk already.

"Let me help you" Tee decided to take Tan to the bathroom, maybe he will sober up a little and they can end their happy night. It's almost midnight already.

Tee helps Tan into a stall and wait for Tan outside while he tidying his own hair. When Tan is done and already washed his hand they walk out from the bathroom. Tan is more sober than before but he is still drunk.

They are talking about happy things when Tan stop talking and his eyes are focus on something or maybe someone. Tee who is laughing alone look at Tan who is suddenly become quiet.

"Lily" Tan walkz fast leaving a speechless Tee alone. Tee tries to chase after Tan and follows Tan's step before Tan slams a door opened.

"Tan!" Tee thought Tan is doing something rude because he is drunk.

Tee runs to Tan and try to hold Tan but failed when Tan already grab a man's collar and ready to punch that person.

This time Tee able to stop Tan from hitting the man. He pulls Tan away from the man and try to make Tan calm.

"This is the reason you are so busy to see me?" Tan sounds so angry, his eyes are looking at a person.

Tee looks at the direction, even though he never meet this girl but he knows from the photos Tan show them, even Tan's wallpaper is the photo of this girl.

"Tan, I can explain" pleads the girl and try to approach Tan but the man at her side hugs he waist stopping her from going to Tan.

Tan glares at the hand, he is boiling inside but more than that he is disappointed, heartbroken and in pain.

"How could you" Tan laughs at himself for being so stupid, he tried to be positive and thinks nicely about his girlfriend but this is what he get.

"Tan, I can explain..."

Tan looks up to see Lily eye an eye. He can't hide the pain and angry in his eyes.

"How could you!" Tan screams hard making Lily flinch scared but the man continues hugging Lily close to him making Tan more angrier.

"Don't show your face in front of me again. Don't even try to contact me or reach me. Lily, you are dead in my life" Tan grits his teeth tightly and then leave after that, he can't stop himself from tearing up.

How could his girlfriend do this to him

"Tan!" Lily runs after Tan but Tee stops her by blocking the door

"There is always a reason to break up, but never for cheating. If you are trying to say you didn't mean it to happen you are a liar. If you can't be faithful be honest, that's the least you can do. Cheating is not a mistake but a choice you make. A cheater is the worst" Tee leaves after that, he is really angry for Tan's side.

Tee runs to find Tan because he is worried Tan will do anything stupid. He found Tan drinking alcohol like he is breathing, Kit and Farm try to stop Tan but failed.

"Tan! It's enough. Kit, take this card and pay our bill. Farm, help me to take Tan out of here" Tee gives his card to Kit. Farm helps him with stopping Tan and drag Tan out from the club.

Farm and Kit don't know what's going on right now but they are worried of Tan sudden changes. They are in the car when Tan is bawling his eyes out, he is in pain but whatever he is saying can't he heard clearly since he is is slurring.

"What happened Tee!" Ask Kit.

"You guys remember his girlfriend?" Ask Tee, he is looking after Tan at the backseat while Farm is driving.

"Lily?" Ask Kit can't remember if he remembers the name correctly.

"Yes. Tan found her with cheating with another man. She was in the club" answers Tee.

Now they know what happened to Tan, they are speechless because they know how Tan loves his girlfriend.

"Why she choose to cheat?" Ask Farn to no one but he is angry,he can't understand why cheaters choose to cheat.

"No one knows" answers Tee sadly. Then all of them become quiet and Tan passed out.

Their happy night turns to a sad one just in a blink.