Part 22

-not edited-

Tee fidgets on his chair, he doesn't know what to do and he wants to run away from here. Ying looks really scary too.

Ying pours two cups of tea for herself and Tee, she is still silent making Tee more nervous. Tee is waiting for yelling but he hopes she will not insult him or talk about his family.

"What's your name?" Ask Ying, her voice is firm but calm.

"My name is Tee khrub, I'm 25" replies Tee formally. 

"I thought you were younger, you look so young" Tee just blinks because he doesn't know how to reply on that, he just nods his head. He is used to people calling him younger

"Khun, about me and Khun Tae, nothing..."

"Stop" Ying stops Tee from continuing further.

"You just need to answer my questions" Tee shuts his mouth and nods his head. He will answer everything clearly so no more misunderstanding about this matter.

"Are you gay?" Ask Ying directly, she doesn't even bother to filter it.

"I'm not sure if I'm attracted to men but my first love, relationship is with a man" answers Tee honestly.

"How long was your last relationship before you were with my son?"

"Khun, I've never been in a relationship..." Ying cut Tee again.

"How long?" Ying insisted on asking the same question.

"Uhm, 2 years" answers Tee this time.

Ying asked more questions after that and he answered everything with honesty. Mostly the questions are about Tee's life, work and family. While they were talking, Tee realised he was being interrogated.

"I know Tae, he is a very serious person and I know he wouldn't be playing around in a relationship"

"But,,,"

"When I heard that he took a man home, I was shocked because he never took anyone home before. I thought he maybe likes men more than women. I know I sound like an annoying mother trying to find out about their child's life but I know Tae never takes any other man home except you"

"We both were drunk..." Tee tries again, maybe Ying will listen to him this time

"Drunk or not but it's the knot that binds you together. I don't mind who Tae's lover is, a man or a woman, as long as he can be a good partner to my son"

"All I ask from you is to take care of him, he may look happy but I know he is pressured by his responsibilities. He is pressured to be a CEO at a young age, he is responsible for everything." Ying has tears in her eyes making Tee can't say anything else, so he just listened to it

"My husband suddenly needed to be hospitalised, my oldest son was already pursuing his dreams at that time, Tae wants to be a pilot and everyone knows it, he dropped his dream to continue his father's business. He sacrificed a lot and he never asked anything from us.

"He didn't have time himself at all, he is lonely but trying hard to make his family happy. When we heard he has a lover, a partner he looks happier and that makes us happy too. We feel guilty as parents but when we see he is happy we are glad and thankful"

Ying grabs Tee's hand in hers, she is looking directly into Tee's eyes making Tee want to cry too. It's been so long, since a pair of soft and warm hands hold his hand. He misses his mother so much.

"Tae might not be the best partner you have but you are his first. I'm sorry if he ever hurt your feelings before. I hope you can stay with him" Ying pleads to Tee making Tee can't say anything else.