Part 16

-not edited-

The dinner was successful even though it's a little bit awkward but it ended well. They took a cab to go home feeling so full and content

"Khun Darvid is really a nice man" praises Kit, he really can't imagine he will eat dinner with his CEO, he thinks Tae is a really humble person.

Farm also agreed with Kit and they both keep complimenting how kind and good looking the brothers are. Tee just listened to them because he is really tired.

Tae treats three of them nicely, preparing food from the hot pot and making sure we have enough on the table all the time, he even makes sure that three of them are full before going home. He wants to send them but Tee rejects the offer since it's already too late.

****

After the fashion show Tae thought he would become closer to Tee but he is wrong when Tee avoids him more than before. Tee even ignores him when they are in the same room, he acted like he didn't know Tae at all.

Farm and Kit become close to Tae, not as close as friends but Tae greets them when they meet each other. They all are working at the same place after all.

Tae joins the meeting by Phoom's team, they are monitoring the whole level today since it's normal for monthly check up. Tae stands at the back and he can see Tee clearly but he knows he can't talk to Tee right now, people will become curious about their relationship, if they have one.

Tee was assigned to check room 416 together with  Bank, he takes everything needed and enter the room first.

Tae needs to walk with Phoom to monitor the work since he is already here. He can't admit that he is here to see Tee. He listens to Phoom's explanation and he trusts his planning. Phoom already work with them for years

"It's you right?" Ask Phoom when he is walking to another room with Tae.

"Huh?" Ask Tae can't understand what Phoom meant by that.

"Who spent the drunk night with Tee" Tae almost has a heart attack when Phoom ask him like that. Phoom knows???

"What are you talking about phi?" Ask Tae acting clueless, he is already feeling hot and sweaty right now.

Phoom walks to a corner near the glass wall and Tae follows.

"Tee wants to quit his job one day and he told me everything. At first he thought he slept with your father because he saw a photo of your parent in your room. He is scared because he can't remember who was the man that night, he is scared it will be one of you and your brothers" Phoom explained what he heard from Tee.

"He avoided you, but I'm a little bit surprised when he become friends with Tan. He is still doesn't know  the man but maybe he tried to forget it"

"What make you think it's me?" Ask Tae.

"Because you never interested in our maintenanee before, why now?" Phoom smirks seeing how dumbfounded Tae looks like right now.

"So, Tee can bend your straight path?" Tease Phoom .

"Nothing happened that night phi. I'm not bad enough to sleep with a drunk man. Since you already know about this matter, let me know more about him. I will leave now since I've a meeting but I will see you soon phi"

"Tae, I know you are a responsible person and you won't do anything for fun but I won't allow you to hurt Tee. He has a bad past in love and you are not gay" Phoom is worried about Tae wants to know more about Tee.

He knows Tae won't do anything stupid but he is not a gay man, he never involved with man before. Phoom is scared what Tae is feeling right now is just a curiousity. He doesn't want anyone to get hurt.

"I understand your worry phi but I won't do anything if I'm not sure and I won't tell him anything about that night if he already forget about it" Tae wants to assure Phoom that he has no intention of hurting Tee at all.

Even though Tee already forget about that night, he will not bring it ever again. Maybe it's better as a forgotten night since nothing further happened to them.

"Okay then. I hope he will not come to me to resign again" Phoom pats Tae's shoulder before he leaves Tae.

Tae sighs. He is thinking if he chasing Tee like this is a good decision? Maybe he should forget everything and just move on like usual. Forget about that night and act like he never knows Tee.

His heart against the plan he has, his heart wants to be close to Tee and get to know Tee deeper. He is crazy!

Tae gets a call from his secretary to remind him about his meeting, he rush to the destination and he knows he will be a little late if the traffic is bad. He decided to put the thought aside at the moment abd focus on work first.

Tee looks around to make sure Tae already left and he feels relief when he see Tae leaving the area. He has no reason to avoid Tae but he still do it. Sometimes he questioned himself, why he can become friends with Tan when he knew that the one he spent the night with is Tan. Why he wants to run away from Tae? Just because Tae is his boss?

"Tee, help me with the wire" ask Ben.

Tee runs to help Ben fast,he doesn't need to be anxious anymore because Tae has left already.

He continues his job till the end of the day, he is done with his work and he took shower because he sweat a lot today. The company prepared showers on the locker room and Tee likes to take shower first before he go home.

Tee wants to avoid today but he can't because his father asked him to join dinner at the house. Brem did not force or make Tee to come since James and Nin will be there.

Tee drags his feet to enter the house, he thinks he will be able to face it strongly but he is still weak and he blames himself for being so weak.

Tee ignores every one in the house and go directly to hug his father. It's been so long since he saw his father. Tee just wai others simply and take the seat beside his father, Infront of his step mother.

"Thank you Tee for coming,I want to celebrate about my pregnancy,we already know the gender" said Nin excited and Tee try hard to make a smile but he able to do it, he is proud of himself.

"So, what is the gender?" Ask Tee trying to show he is strong but his father can sense his pain.

"It will be a girl! You gonna be an uncle to a beautiful little girl" Nin sounds happy and it seems she is really happy, not like she is trying to rub it on Tee's face. Tee smiles and congratulate the couple.

The dinner keeps going with Tee trying to finish his plate while listening to the happy stories from the married couple, he tried to block as much as he can but he is here, near them.

The torturous dinner finally done and Tee help by washing dishes in the kitchen. He doesn't want to join tbem in the living room.

"Khun Tee, let me handle it" said the maid that Tee already know since he was small.

"Aunty Lea, let me help. I don't want to be there" whines Tee a little and Lea smiles at Tee sadly. She hugs Tee and praise Tee to be strong enough to face and bear it.

"You still can't move on?" That voice startles both of them. James enter the kitchen to drink some cold water.

Tee looks at James and then ignores him, he continues cleaning the plate and done with it. He wants to go back to his place.

"I'm going first aunty, it's already late" Tee kiss Lea's forehead before he leaves.

James stop Tee by pulling his arm, he comes closer to Tee to whisper something.

"Don't tell me you are still a virgin, no one wants you huh?" Tee looks at James sharply, he is burning with anger.

"Nah, that night when you told me you were cheating on me, I went to a club. Never know that s*x feels so good. I'm so glad you are not my first time!" Tee whispers back, he pulls his hand away and go to his father.

He excuse himself to go back since he has work tomorrow. He hates James, he doesn't feel like crying anymore, all he wants is to punch that face!