Part 15

-not edited-

Tee, Kit and Farm are ready to see the fashion competition joined by Tan tonight, they even wear clothes made by Tan because he forced them to do so. They are not used to wear this type of clothes but they wear it for Tan.

They are really awkward because this is their first time at a place like this. lots of people here,maybe some famous designers too since they never care about something like that.

Tan got them VIP tickets so they need to walk on the red carpet to enter the hall. They really want to run away since lots of eyes and cameras on them. It's not an exaggeration to call them attractive and look good.

"Khun, which designers your clothes from?" Ask one of the reporter there.

Three of them look between them, they don't know if Tan has other name as a designer. But they want to tell the reporter since they like the clothes very well.

"Uhm, we, us..." Farm try to talk but what to tell when you don't know right?

"We are wearing clothes from Tan Kristal's design." Someone saves them by answering the question. They don't even know that Tan use the name, what kind of friend are they?

"Khun Darvid" three of them bow to their CEO. Tae smiles at them and talk a little bit more to the reporter who is asking more questions.

The short interview lead to a short photography session that suddenly become longer when more photographers ask them to pose too.

After 40 minutes spent outside without they know why, they enter the hall since it's already time for the show. Tae leads three of them to their seat. Tee doesn't like the idea of having Tae here but Tae help them with tonight.

Kit and Farm don't even care about their boss since they are so excited about tonight. Tee sits beside Tae, he tried so hard to run and avoid Tae but tonight he needs to sit at Tae's side, all he can do right now is sigh.

They enjoyed the show and can't stop clapping their hands when Tan appears at the end with his collections. Three of them know nothing about fashion, they will wear anything wearable and affordable.

Tan didn't win the first place but he looks happy because his brother and friends are here. He can understand why he didn't win and he respects the result. He enter the competition not aiming for winning the first place, he wants his designs to be seen by people.

"I hope Tan is okay" mutters Kit, they are still waiting tor Tan to come to them.

"I think he is okay. His aim is not the first place but he wants his designs to be seen" answers Tae , he knows three of them are worried about Tan but he knows his nong.

"Many photographers took photos of Tan's designs earlier, I'm sure it will help" replies Tee hoping it will make Tan a little happy tonight.

Tae smiles sincerely, finally his nong found good friends. Maybe Tee, Farm and Kit don't have rich parents like Tan's friends before but their care and honesty means a lot more.

"Guys! Phi Tae, thank you for coming" Tan comes running to them and hug Tae first before he group hug his friends.

"Good job today Tan!" Said Farm proudly, he is really proud to see Tan on the stage with his designs.

"You are awesome!" Adds Kit and Tee agrees with it.

"You guys look awesome too! Can't believe you will wear the clothes I sent"

"Of course we will wear it! We like it" Farm really loves what he is wearing tonight.

They talk some more and Tae just stare at them with a smile. He is happy his nong is happy.