Part 21

-not edited-

While Tae is enjoying Tee's misery he doesn't even remember about his meeting that he needs to rush into. He thinks Sara already handled the problem, maybe make a new appointment or cancel the meeting. He wants to stay here more than go to the meeting right now.

Tee shivers a little making Tae feels guilty a little bit, he doesn't mean to make Tee like this but they need to wait for the new sets of clothes.

"Tee" callas Tae when Tee is hugging himself while leaning on the wall, beside him but outside the toilet.

"Hm?" Ask Tee, he is already pale and that's make Tae becomes more worried.

"You can turn off the air conditioner, sit on the sofa to warm yourself" informs Tae, he did feels cold but he still can stand it.

"It's okay khun, I'm still wet" Tee shakes his head rejecting the offer, he doesn't want tower the couch that look more expensive than his salary.

"But you are cold" Tae frowns when Tee doesn't want to follow his suggestion, Tee can get sick if he continues to stay like this

"It's okay" mutters Tee with shaky voice.

Tae sigh and walks out from the toilet, he doesn't care if he wet the floor in his office anymore. He pulls Tee's wrist but Tee try hard to stay where he is standing. While they are playing push and pull, Tae slips and become close to Tee making Tee glued to the wall. Both of them are surprised to see their faces are really close, their nose almost touch eachother.

"Darvid Kreepolrek!" A voice shocked both of them making Tee push Tae away from him fast

"Mae?!" Tae is super shocked, what is his mother doing here? At a wrong time at that.

Tee is scared and shocked, he wants to run away from this place so bad. he doesn't want to be scolded.

"What is this?! Who is this?! What are you thinking doing something like that in your office?!" Ying's voice booms inside the office. She is really angry.

"Who is he?!" Ask Ying, her eyes shooting lasers to Tee's eyes making Tee feels so small and wants to hide so bad. Tee hides behind Tae because he is really scared.

"Who are you?!" When Ying walk to them Tae push Tee inside the toilet and ask Tee to stay in there, he guard the door so that his mother can't enter it.

"I can explain mae, please sit down first" Tae look helpless but serious, he looks into his mother's eyes hoping his mother will be calm and do as he says.

Ying huff but go to the sofa to sit, she orders Sara to bring  cold water for her, she feels hot.

Ray arrived soon after everything becomes more calmer, Tae thanks Ray and take both of their clothes. Tae enters the toilet, Tee is still shaking and more paler now.

"I'm sorry Tee. Wear this" Tee takes the shirt and pant that look bigger than his usual size but that's all he has now.

Tee quietly wearing everything, he is really scared and doesn't know what to do right now.

Tae wipes Tee's hair to make he it dry a little bit and touch Tee's cold cheeks. He smiles at Tee a little bit hoping Tee will feel better but he knows it won't. He knows his mother and she will not let this slide easily.

Tee smiles a little looking at Tee's appearance, everything looks big on Tee but it makes Tee cuter. Tae stand on his knee to fold the hem of the pant to make it shorter for Tee. Tee just blinks silently because he can't react to anything now.

"I will take you out from here. Just ignore my mother because I will explain everything to her. Don't stop even when she calls you. Okay?"  Tee nods his head not knowing what else he can do.