p r o l o g u e

09/06/2022

You turn me on without
even touching me

━━━━━━━━━━━
W A R N I N G

This is a work of fiction that draws inspiration from the world of street racing

This is a work of fiction that draws inspiration from the world of street racing. While every effort has been made to research and accurately represent the culture, atmosphere, and geography of these subjects, there may still be inaccuracies or creative liberties taken for the sake of storytelling. The technical details and specifications of the vehicles mentioned in this book are provided for narrative purposes and may not be entirely accurate. any resemblances to real events, individuals, or organizations are purely coincidental.

I acknowledge that there may be gaps in knowledge or errors in depiction and welcome feedback from readers who may have additional insights or corrections. 

This story does not entirely revolve around street racing but the lives of both teenagers and their surroundings.

I OWN all the rights to this book. Any form of Copyright © will be reported.

I DO NOT own any of the photos, videos, gifs, and sounds used in this book.

This book contains mature content and is not recommended for young readers, and by that, I mean it! This book will contain the use of FOUL LANGUAGE, VIOLENT ACTS & SEXUAL CONTENT. I am saying this now because I will not be putting a warning throughout the book.

┆ if you are not comfortable with the following, you may respectfully leave. ┆

P.S. The majority of you will find the main character cringe, immature, etc., but that is simply who she is! Her character is based on jokes and remarks that will make you throw your phones and close the app. She doesn't mean those things! She likes to make people uncomfortable and she is flawed in so many ways. She's a teenager and teenagers say sh!t they don't mean.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢ 🏁 ◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢        🏁       ◤◢◤◢◤◢◤