10 | druthers

🏁

◢◤◢◤◢◤          Circuit 10          ◢◤◢◤◢◤

He dragged his lips down my neck, leaving a wet trail formed by his tongue

He dragged his lips down my neck, leaving a wet trail formed by his tongue. He broke the kiss before pressing his lips harder against mine. He bit my lower lip, causing me to moan out and leaving my mouth ajar as he slipped his tongue further, evading the deepest corners of my mouth and down to my heaving chest.

He continued to spread heat over my body, juxtaposing the chills that trailed my spine and toes as he slid his hand between my legs. He pushed me deeper into the mattress, his own saliva coating my throat, leaving me breathless. His hand moved up and cupped my breasts, causing my body to arch in response to his sensual touches.

When he gently fondled them in his warm palms, I let out a gasp.

"Fuck...keep going..." I breathed heavily, my body becoming more fervent with each passing moment before he decides to end it, pulling away and fixing his clothes while I remained beneath him.

My arms were limp at my sides as I took a breath and exhaled, refocusing on the boy, who now had his muscular back to me.

"Are you okay?"

He lets go of my thighs and positions himself beside me on the bed, which dips with both of our weights.

I turn to face him, my head tilted, my heavy lids drew, and my arm covering my eyes.

"That was..."

I looked up with impenetrable eyes to find him already staring at my mouth. With a childish grin, I flutter my lashes. "Like a dream?"

He bites his lips and I immediately fall into a daze of ardor and move without thinking, straddling him with both of my legs at his sides. I place my hands on his chest and push him forward so he can lean against the headboard.

When I lean down to press my lips to his, I am suddenly jolted out of my sleep and awakened by a loud banging on my door.

"Olaria!" I hear my mom's voice, one that told me she wasn't happy, and it was enough to have me scattering out of the comfort of my bed. The heavy duvet that I previously snuggled, rolls off the bed as I hurry to grab pajama shorts from one of the drawers near my single bathroom.

One thing I had to get used to in this house while living with other people was sleeping in clothes. When it was just me and my mom at home, I only wore worn-out, oversized tees or hoodies to sleep and walk around in. Now that we have other people living with us, I can't expect to be as comfortable knowing that anyone can just walk in without knocking.