28 | disesteem

🏁

◢◤◢◤◢◤ Circuit 28 ◢◤◢◤◢◤

"The other day, I stripped and asked him what he thought about my new lingerie

"The other day, I stripped and asked him what he thought about my new lingerie." Exclaimed the girl in all Chanel vintage tweed matching set. The blanket we'd use to separate us from the grass? An Hermès cashmere classic she'd casually whip out of her micro Birkin.

"Go on..." Jade urges, her ears perked up. I silently giggled at that. We were easily entertained.

Skye huffs out through the strands of hair cascading over her eyes. She's telling us a story that happened the other night when Kade supposedly came over to her house to hang out with her in her bedroom and she tried to seduce him.

"How did he react?" I asked, finding amusement in my friend's little crisis.

"He simply shrugged and said, 'It's your color.' Then he went back to playing that freaking video game. Like what guy passes on the opportunity?!" The frustration in her tone is infallible.

I hold back a snort of amusement at her confession, imagining a blank-faced Kade in my head shrugging in front of a barely-clothed Skye.

"Geez, I wish I had that problem," Jade comments as she applies a second layer of mascara on her already long lashes.

"Aww, Skye, maybe he was just being a gentleman." I tried to come up with a logical reason behind her boyfriend's actions. He's oblivious as a boulder in the middle of a river.

It hasn't been that long since Kade and I got to know each other, but I could say he was the closest to me as he was the first to introduce me to the rest of the group.

The boy was like a hot chocolate in a blizzard. So full of warmth, I'd soon mistake him for a Golden Retriever.

"That's not what I wanted though..."

"What? Kade being a gentleman?" Jade laughed incredulously, striking my arm in the process. "Who in their right mind wouldn't want someone like that?"

"Me!" Skye huffs out and tucks a hair behind her Chanel headband. "I wanted to get laid."

"You and that word don't go together, Skye," Jade says. "Getting laid sounds so..."

"Vulgar?" I said, finishing her sentence. "I agree. Although sex is sex to me. It is your first time, right?"

Skye nodded, gracefully crossing her legs. She has her usual Chanel stocking to match with her skirt and her neck is decorated with stunning pearls. She looks like she's part of the royal family or something.

"Well..." I clicked my tongue. "I think Kade wants to make the moment special for the both of you. It's clear that you're both serious with each other, but there's no need to rush. Things are better when they're unplanned."