16 | frore

🏁

◢◤◢◤◢◤ Circuit 16 ◢◤◢◤◢◤

Theo swallows a thick lump down his throat, his head angled in a way that leaves me gawking at the verdant veins that decorate his neck

Theo swallows a thick lump down his throat, his head angled in a way that leaves me gawking at the verdant veins that decorate his neck. My legs fall to his sides and distance along with his muscular thighs beneath mine.

"Ola . . ." My name slips past his lips as his teeth sink into his bottom lip. The site has my panties soaked that I have no choice but to lift myself off his lap, embarrassed.

"You're worried your method of teaching isn't helping me?" I let out, my voice low. "Well I can think of other ways . . . only if you say yes."

"I . . ." He breathes, heavily, as my inner thighs settle right where his zipper ends. His trousers are tight and the look on his face is enough to let me know he's enjoying this as much as I am.

"You what?" I press, running my fresh acrylics up and down his neck.

He gulps. "I don't think it's appropriate. If the headmaster finds out—"

"He won't," I assure him. "It stays between us. Two months. That's it."

"What?" His thick brows pull together.

"Two months," I repeat, hooking my thumb around his navy tie. Then, with a flick of my finger, I raise his chin to meet my lustful gaze. "Then we forget all about it. You won't have to see me."

"Why . . ." His voice trails off, holding himself back. I flashed him a curious look. "Why won't I see you again?" The indifference in his voice lingers.

I tilt my head, and with a soft click of my tongue, I answer, "Because I'm just a summer day passing by." My answer isn't meant to be of relevance, unbeknownst, it causes Theo's emotions to sink.

"I don't like Summer," he lets out, lips protruding into an adorable pout. It makes my inside all gooey. At that, the ends of my brows lift, my forehead creasing.

Leaning over to whisper in his ear, my clothed chest brushes against his solid build, and I whisper,  "I'll change your mind. We both come out of this with whatever we want. I graduate, you get your recommendations, and I go back to Chicago."

Theo blinks.

I can't decipher the look on his face, but something tells me it isn't the one I hoped for.

"A—and?" He utters, unsure. "Then what?"

"And you will forget me, Theo," I conclude, the idea sounding much better in my head than saying it out loud. "We forget about it and move on with our lives."

His breath catches, his hands clenched to his sides, and my teeth sink lower to keep a satisfied moan from escaping.

"That doesn't sound too difficult, does it?"