23 | satiate

🏁

◢◤◢◤◢◤          Circuit 23       ◢◤◢◤◢◤

"Stop right there."

The door knob twists and I jump at the sound of my dad's voice. My heart leaps out of my chest and I panic, pulling the hood off my head and slowly craning my neck. "D-dad?"

"Why are you only coming home now?" His body is still and his voice carries an air of urgency. With all the lights in the house shut, I can only see his tall shadow at the bottom of the stairs, his hands buried in his pockets as he waits for my response.

Clearing my throat, I answer, "I told you and Mom I went to drop Ola back at her house." That and other things... Which reminds me of how desperate I am for a second shower.

It's an answer he accepts, but whether or not he believes it is another thing.

Dad watches me intently from afar and I grow anxious with the fear that if I go closer, there's a possibility he'll sniff out the smell of Ola's arousal coming from my mouth and fingers. Not that I was complaining, the racer tasted divine. More than anatomy could explain. I didn't know someone could release such a taste out of her body and I was struck.

That was an hour ago. Everything had dried and I made sure I came home looking decent. Decent as in getting myself back to normal — post-arousal and semi-hard on. I had regained control over my body and composure, ensuring that I wouldn't look out of the ordinary as I re-entered the house.

I don't know how I'll be able to sleep tonight with the thoughts of her. Not when I know what she tastes like.

I don't think I'll ever get enough.

Despite my newfound control, my mind was still consumed by thoughts of her, and I yearned for more of her taste. Sleep would be impossible tonight.

The sounds of her lips, the feel of her skin against mine, her supple glands in my mouth, and the tightness of her walls around my fingers. Even as I attempted to focus on other things, I was always drawn back to thoughts of her, wanting nothing more than to be lost in her again.

It was all too much.

I had to pull myself out of my sinful thoughts to prevent my body from getting aroused again.

Forcing myself to think of something else was the only way to keep from leading to more sin and temptation.

Dad looks down at the watch around his wrist and the device glistens even in the dark. It still doesn't sit well with me how flashy he and Mom were when it came to our family's wealth. I've never shared their enthusiasm; preferring to keep our prosperity discreet, for fear of overindulgence.

I don't think I'll ever get used to it - the power and wealth. I wondered if perhaps Dad had become too accustomed to it. Despite the disparity between us, I believe that no one in this world should have an excess of anything.