Chapter 17 Dimension, Gone

"Thomas!" Carter yelled. Carter was worried.

Thomas still wasn't responding. He just sat there, in engine form, not making a single sound. His eyes were closed, there was no steam coming from him anymore. He was dead silent. "Thomas speak to me!"

Everyone was worried as well. Mei was even so shocked to hear Carter yelling like that. Carter was always the quiet one. He never really showed any other emotion other than gloom. But now, he looked horrified that Thomas was seeming to be... gone.

"Why is he not waking up?" Aaron T asked.

"Try tapping on him," Mei suggested. Abby quickly walked over to the steam engine, and rose her hand, then knocked a few times on the metal side-tank of Thomas. Thomas didn't awake. "Oh, come on! Wake up, man!" Abby started to knock repeatedly, but Carter quickly made her stop. "Abby! You're going to hurt him!" He yelled. Abby blushed out of embarrassment and stopped knocking. Carter sighed. "Oh Thomas...." He said.

"What are we going to do?" Tae asked.

"Let me try something," They heard Mark say. They all turned their heads and looked at the mysterious boy who came out of nowhere before. None of them really trusted him yet, but he did try to save their butts from that weird darkness-covered creature. "I'll try to heal him, but I'm not really sure if it's going to work," That weapon that he used to beat down Nerraw with earlier, appeared in his hands once again. The other boy, who came from that portal after, seemed worried. "You sure you have enough magic for that?" He asked.

Mark shook his head, "Won't know unless I try," He aimed the key-shaped weapon directly at Thomas. "W-What are you doing?" Carter asked, worried, afraid that Thomas was going to be in more danger.

"Don't worry, Thomas will be fine,"

Carter looked up at Sora. "Y-You sure?"

Mark took a deep breath, clenching the weapon. "HEAL!" He chanted. The tip of the weapon glowed green, as swirling particles circled the weapon. "...Wow..." Most of them were awed at this sight, but then everything stopped. The magic stopped, and the green light wasn't glowing anymore.

"Huh? What happened?" Carter asked. "Shit, I don't have any magic," Mark said. "See? I knew you didn't have any left," Sora said with a sigh.

Carter looked down, then back up at Thomas. "He... Isn't gone," He said. "We can make him come back to,"

"I'm sorry Carter. But, Nerraw is a really, really strong entity. More than the being he was based on," Mark said. "I didn't get the chance to tell any of you this enough. But Nerraw going into a certain dimension, what you guys will say is impossible,"

"And... What exactly is that?" Mei asked. Mark took a deep breath, then looked at Sora just before saying: "In my world, all of you are from a movie. Turning Red. Thomas, Is from a TV show called Thomas The Tank Engine. Nerraw, has gotten control of an old, but working hidden dimension, known as the Fictional Dimension,"

But before Mark could finish, everyone had their jaws dropped to the floors. "EXCUSE ME, WHAT?!" Mei screamed. Mark winched at it. "I know it sounds crazy-"

"Crazy!? More like mental! What are you talking about?" Robaire said. Mark sighed. "Let me finish, please. Just because you guys are a part of this, doesn't mean you're any less than what you are. Whatever you've experienced young, really did happen to you, dimension rules are complex, but none of you are, well, let us say 'fake'. You're real,"

Mei looked at her friends, then the 4☆Town group. They were all shocked. As they probably should be. "Wait... are you saying that I'm famous?" Abby asked.

"All of you... But please, I'm begging you, don't think too much into it,"

"That might be difficult to... do..." Jesse said.