Chapter 19 Bad Trauma

The two newcomers, invited them over to sit at the steps, of this giant train station that was near them, just a few steps away. The giant clock tower was looming over them. "What is this place...." Abby said as they were walking to the steps. "Well... It's hard to explain... But we are one of Mark's games... I'm sure he mentioned this all to you?" The blond spiky-haired one asked. Sora nodded. "We both... Tried our best to explain..."

Carter blinked. "Wait, so you mean like when he said we are from... Some movie?"

Mei gasped. "So... You anime people are some game?!"

"This... feels very surreal..." Robaire said. Roxas shook his head. "What on earth even happened?"

"Nerraw is back..." Sora sighed. "What?!" Hayner yelled. "Don't tell me he mashed two dimensions together...? Ours and theirs? Cause they're from a movie right? I knew they didn't look like residents of Mark's world..."

"Not exactly ours and theirs. Look at one of them, what does he look like?" Sora said. Roxas looked at Sora. Then, back at the group. "One of them?" At first, he looked at Mei, then at Miriam, then Priya, then at the 4 Town group. "Um... What exactly am I looking f-" Then he looked at Carter, who was holding Thomas's hand.

Roxas blinked. "Wait a minute..." He got up and walked over to Thomas. "He looks like...." His eyes widen. He quickly looked back at Sora, who nodded. "A-Are you serious?!" Then he quickly looked back at Thomas. "He did the same thing as Dark-Blade!"

"Only thing is this... is basically a different Thomas,"

Poor Thomas barely knew what they were talking about. He felt weird to have people who he had never seen before, somehow knowing about him. "And it seems like..." Roxas noticed the hand-holding between Carter and Thomas. "Wait... Are you two...together?"

Thomas's face exploded in red. "U-um... I...I..." Thomas was stammering all over the place, and the cute look that Carter was giving him, didn't help it.

Hayner laughed a little. "I think they are,"

"Wasn't that basically what Nerraw was trying to avoid? He wanted to avoid doing anything remotely close to Dark-Blade," Roxas said.

"We were supposed to get the school ready for a Valentine's dance, but then this entire mess happened," Miriam said. Roxas looked over at her, then shook his head. "How did Nerraw even find out about your world that easily? We tried our best to make sure every world is sealed..."

"Sealed?" Tae asked.

Roxas nodded. "Yes, ever since this thing ever started-" He pointed to the hallway, that they have come out from before. "We realized we needed a way to make sure nothing can get leaked. For our sake, and the other world's sake. Mark has some games, that would be hell if they ended up spilling out to our world, even his. So we came up with ways, to make sure that doesn't happen,"