2

When Jisung woke up in the morning, the first thing that hit him was possibly the biggest headache he has ever experienced.

"Fuck." Jisung pushed himself up and yawned, looking at the wall in front of him.

Jisung glanced at the digital clock on his bedside table, the glowing face displaying the numbers 12:43.

"Hurry up, the living room is a mess." A voice from the bottom end of the bed spoke, Jisung immediately whipping his head towards the source.

"The party ended at four, piss off." Jisung spoke sternly. He attempted to hide the fact that he was scared shitless due to the random stranger from the party still in his apartment.

"Not that easy, you're the one who summoned me here. Wait.. You don't remember don't you?" He sighed, "They really weren't lying, your kind are truly just plain dumb."

"Shit.. Get out, druggy!" Jisung shot up from his bed.

The guy sneered and stood up too, "Like I said, not that easy."

Jisung reached over to his phone, still watching the guy just in case he makes a move. Jisung's eyes switched to the screen and back to the man.

"Are you..?"

"Shut up!" Jisung snapped, dialling Haechan's number, the phone ringing a few times before being picked up.

"Jisung?" A groggy unflattering voice picked up.

"Haechan, you were joking about the demon summoning right?" Jisung gulped. The man seemed to not understand and stayed quiet.

"The what?" Haechan paused on the other end, "Oh wait.. Oops."

"Haechan I swear you and Jaemin better come over and fix what you've done!" Jisung shouted, gripping his phone like he was strangling someone.

"Calm down." The guy chuckled, Jisung shot him a glare making him shut up.

"Jiji, I swear I'm sorry. I'll help you wait, I'm coming over." A thud was heard from the other side of the line, "I fell.. Anyways I'll tell Jaemin. And maybe Renjun. Mark too. They both always know what to do."

"No. You and Jaemin are working it out by yourselves."

"C'mon, Jisung."

"Yeah Jisung." The man approached Jisung.

"Is that the demon? Does he bite? Are the cheeks out in the wild? You know exactly which cheeks I'm talking about too."

"No, and good talk. Looking forward to seeing you." The demon snatched the phone and hung up.

"Hey?" Jisung shoved him. Probably not the best idea to shove a demon but Jisung was too angry to think straight.

"Do you have anger issues? Gosh." He handed the phone back.

Jisung stormed out his room, slamming the door and leaving the demon behind.

"Stop! Where are you going?" The voice from behind the door whined and soon opened it.

"Let me think."

"Nu-uh, I'm bored."

Jisung's feet curled in annoyance, "Can't wait till' you're gone. I promise, you'll be out and burning in hell again by tomorrow."

"Oh but I'll be sticking around for a lot longer, Jiji."

Daily updates from now on, I keep changing my mind but I think I'll just stick with doing daily LOL