11

"I don't like Wednesdays, the shop is always so much more busy today."

"It's not that busy." Jisung cleaned Chenle's table down with wipes.

"Well, compared to other days." Chenle picked the crust off his sandwich while he looked around the store at the business men drinking coffee to the locals eating cakes.

"Giving them dirty looks won't do anything, Chenle." Jisung said still wiping the table half heartedly.

"Yeah whatever."

Jisung returned back to the counter and chucked the sanitiser wipe out.

"Excuse me?" A young lady who often visited every second day spoke when she reached the counter.

"Yeah?"

"Who's that, is he new around here?"

"He's erm.." Jisung looked at who the lady was pointing at, "He's my friend's cousin, Chenle."

"Oh.. So, why is he always here? If you don't mind me asking."

"Well..." Jisung hesitated, "My friend Renjun is Chinese and Chenle came here from China and can't speak English very well. Renjun worries when he's out working Chenle wouldn't know what to do if someone knocks on the door and stuff. Since Chenle isn't allowed where Renjun works, he leaves him with me." Jisung smiled and immediately regretted the dumb excuse he made.

"Oh.. But.. How were you talking with him before?" The lady didn't seem very convinced.

"Oh, I speak Chinese too." Jisung wasn't completely lying, thanks to Renjun. For once he was grateful Renjun had taught him some of the basics. Keywords are some and basics.

"Oh that's cool." The lady smiled warmly, "I'm Chaewon." (Not the le sserafim girly)

"Jisung."

"I've been debating talking to you since I come here pretty regularly and you seem really nice. Wanna be friends?"

Jisung smiled, Haechan will definitely be hearing about this.

"You what?" Renjun looked at Jisung unimpressed.

"Renjun please can you just pretend like you know Chenle next week or something! She definitely didn't believe me and honestly this might be my chance to get a girlfriend."

"All this over pussy, of course." Chenle said with a sarcastic tone.

"Shut up, I want much more than just... that."

"He wants the boobs and ass too." Renjun sighed looking at Chenle. Chenle returning the same expression.

"No I don't! Guys just please help me out this once."

"You're lucky I speak all languages. Your stupid plan would've been ruined if I didn't." Chenle picked at his nails.

"So it's a yes from you?"

"Whatever, I don't give a shit."

Renjun read his facial expression, he clearly he did.

"Renjun?"

"Sure ok," Renjun shrugged, "Since you're that desperate."