9

Jisung woke up in the middle of the night to Chenle nudging him. Jisung whined and looked at the glowing clock.

"It's two in the morning what do you want?" He scolded.

"I'm bored.. And I'm lonely."

"Can't you wait until morning? Leave me alone." Jisung buried his face back in the pillow.

"Jiji?" Chenle poked him again.

Jisung knitted his eyebrows together in confusion, Chenle never calls him Jiji. Or at least only when it's to mock him.

"Please, I'm really bored right now."

"And what do you want me to do about that?"

"Can we go somewhere?"

Jisung groaned really loudly, "I'm not driving you places at two."

Chenle bit his lip, "Can I at least stay with you tonight?"

Jisung couldn't see Chenle very well in the dark, his clock was the only thing providing light and it wasn't hitting Chenle. He could only make out his red strands of hair and his silhouette.

"Are you just gonna stay there and watch me sleep?"

Chenle remained silent. Jisung was confused why Chenle was acting so different all the sudden.

"Come." Jisung lifted his sheets and moved over to the side closer to the wall.

Chenle crawled into the empty spot and plopped down, "Thanks."

"Wait, did you change out of those clothes?"

"Yep."

"Alright good." Jisung covered the both of them with the blanket.

"Jisung."

"What now?"

"Did you know that Mark already had a boyfriend?"

Jisung turned to face where Chenle was as if he could see him, "Sorry what?"

"He didn't tell you? I thought this entire time you were setting me up just to laugh at me after when he tells me he's already in a relationship."

"I'm so sorry Chenle I didn't know.. That's weird, he hasn't told me."

"I agree," Chenle exhaled and rolled over to face Jisung, "That means the deals off."

"Can you still go back to hell?" Jisung joked.

"Definitely not, I enjoy it here. I know I annoy you but can I stay? Please." Chenle placed his hand on Jisung's chest.

Jisung's face heated up at the action, preventing him from thinking.

"Jiji?"

"Um... Yeah, of course" Jisung said sheepishly.

"Good." Chenle brought himself closer to Jisung and buried his face into his neck. Jisung felt his heartbeat increase in speed.

"We should probably stop talking and go to sleep now." Jisung brought his hand to Chenle's hair and let it rest there after ruffling it a bit.

Chenle hummed in response.

Chenle wrapped his hands around Jisung's waist and brought them even closer to each other than before. Jisung weirdly felt warm inside, he felt happy. It was a strange feeling, but he liked it.