18

Jisung returned back to his apartment with red puffy eyes.

Tonight was one rare occasion where he left Chenle alone in the apartment to do whatever. Chenle never really fucked around though, he only watched TV the entire time since it's his favourite thing about his new life.

"You're crying?" Chenle looked at Jisung while he toed his shoes off.

"I just broke up no shit." Jisung sniffled.

Chenle bit his tongue, not certain of what to say or do.

"But, I thought you were the one who wanted to break up?"

"Yes and I can still feel bad about it? She took it well, I just feel guilty for obvious reasons."

Chenle played with the hem of his shirt, "Wanna watch TV with me? It might make you feel better, it always makes me happier."

"No. I think I'll just spend the night by myself."

Chenle frowned and watched Jisung drag himself to his room.

Chenle felt upset. But he knew Jisung wanted to be left alone. Chenle decided he'd let Jisung have some privacy first before talking any more.

Chenle turned the television off and grabbed a pillow to rest on, he could hear Jisung sob in his room and he wished couldn't. He used his hand to block the ear that wasn't against the pillow.

"Stop." Chenle quivered, feeling his own eyes begin to tear up.