3

"So..." Haechan tapped his index fingers together, eyes darting back a forth between the demon, Jisung and Renjun.

"Told you not to bring Renjun." Jisung looked towards Renjun with a sympathetic look, "Sorry for dragging you in this mess."

"It's fine. Not the worst I've seen Donghyuck and Jaemin do honestly." Renjun looked down.

"When's Jaemin coming?"

"Like... I'm not sure?" Jisung watched Haechan as he talked, he noticed the man had huge dark eye bags and his hair was ruffled up. Clearly he was coming down from a huge hangover.

"What's his name?" Renjun suddenly blurted.

"Sorry huh?" Haechan frowned.

"Him." Renjun pointed at the demon who had managed to stay quiet the entire time, "What's your name?"

"I don't have one."

"Oh..." Renjun whispered, looking at Jisung.

"What?"

"You give him a name, he's practically your little demon buddy now."

"He's not a pet, and I'm definitely not keeping him." Jisung bit his lip on frustration.

"Fine I'll name him. Uh... Chenle?" Renjun clicked.

"How'd you think of a name so quick?" Haechan crossed his arms.

Renjun was about to answer the question until a knock at the door began.

"Finally." Jisung got up and opened the door, expecting to see Jaemin but instead being greeted by Mark's face.

"Haechan seriously, Mark too?" Jisung turned around, Haechan gulped.

"Not happy to see me?" Mark joked and stepped into the apartment, "Also if you're expecting Jaemin he should be coming up soon, I saw him fighting with Jeno before on the ground level."

Jisung closed the door behind Mark, "Jeno? Hello what does he have anything to do with this?" Jisung couldn't help but chuckle in annoyance like a maniac over how everyone casually invited their friends along when it was really not needed.

"You'll need to meet Jeno, new friends. Friends is something you lack and need more of remember, Jiji?" Haechan pursed his lips together.

"Ouch."

Chenle snickered to himself, trying to hide it.

"Quit picking on him." Mark scolded, eyes shifting to Chenle. "Is this the problem?"

"Yep." Jisung confirmed.

Chenle bit the inside of his cheek and looked back at Mark with a soft expression. His eyes all big and wide with pink tinted cheeks.

"He doesn't look like he'll cause much trouble."

"Mark! He's been mocking and harassing me all morning, he definitely will cause a lot of trouble."

"It's fine I believe you." Mark giggled patting Jisung on the head.

Chenle's expression seemed to change at the gesture. Visually more annoyed. Chenle's scowl only grew more. Haechan noticed and tried to act fast.

"Umm anyways," Haechan stood up attempting to distract Chenle, "Since you were wondering why Jeno is involved. Jeno is the one into all of this demon stuff, and we should probably get him to do something instead of forcing Jaemin and I to fix things."

"Are you trying to get out of the mess you started?" Renjun scoffed.

"No! Look I was drunk, and plus isn't it cruel to put the blame all on me?! Jaemin peer pressured me!" He cried out loud like a toddler.

"Aren't you in your mid 20s, Haechan?" Mark stepped in, earning a sulky look from Haechan.

"Fair enough.. You're still helping by providing support when he starts acting up." Jisung acknowledged his points, gesturing towards Chenle.

Chenle bit down on his nails. Strangely he was being quiet and respectful. Jisung knew he was acting like an angel to probably convince his friends that Jisung was just crazy.

"Open!!!" Someone began banging at the door, breaking the silence.

"Jaemin?" Jisung asked, directed to Haechan.

"Jaemin." Haechan reassured. The bangs continued.

Notes:
Promise I won't do author's notes much anymore but I just realised how boring the first few chapters are I'm sorry, we'll survive through the boredom together 😭