12

On Friday, Jisung made sure to look the best he could. He also reminded Chenle countless times to play along with the Chinese visitor thing. Repeating the story so many times that Chenle got a headache.

Jisung watched Chaewon smile at him when she walked in, Jisung's stomach filled with butterflies. She was extremely pretty.

Chenle observed how they looked at each other when placing the order. It made him upset... And really sick.

Renjun walked in soon after Jisung finished Chaewon's order like he was demanded to.

"Where's Chenle?"

Jisung pointed to the table Chenle was sitting on. Chaewon turned around to watch.

"Alright thanks."

Jisung told Chenle to sit at the table closest to the counter so Chaewon could hear. Chenle obeyed despite how annoyed he was.

"How are you?" Renjun said in Chinese.

"Not bad." Chenle tried to put a slight accent on.

"Speak in Chinese you idiot, Jisung will murder you."

"I hate this." Chenle sank into his chair, "Sit with me?"

Renjun pulled the chair opposite to Chenle out and joined him.

"Is that your friend?" Chaewon turned back to Jisung.

"Yep. He cares so much about Chenle, he can't stand to be separated with him." Jisung sighed, laughing.

Chaewon smiled, "That's adorable."

"Do you... Wanna come over to my place tonight? Just to get to know each other."

Chaewon's cheeks turned pink, "I'd love to."

Renjun and Chenle eavesdropped the entire time and Chenle wished he didn't.

"Fuck, where am I gonna stay now?"

"I think Jisung would want you to spend the night at mine. I don't mind taking you in, not sure about Haechan though."

"You live with him?"

"Unfortunately yes, hopefully he doesn't invite Jaemin tonight. Those two create a whole new type of chaos together, I'm sure you wouldn't want to witness it." Renjun scratched his head.

"I really don't care, whatever it is it definitely won't be as bad as what goes down in hell."

"Oh right, you're a demon. You're pretty chill for one. I imagine them as mischievous torturers."

"I am, only when I want to be. I try to restrain myself cause' I'm nice."

Renjun scoffed, "Yeah sure you do."

When Jisung's shift ended, he thanked Renjun for taking Chenle home with him and drove Chaewon to his own place.

Chenle watched the two drive off while laughing. That should be him.

"Do you like Jiji?" Renjun asked out the blue, shocking Chenle a bit.

"Honestly. I think I do. It's stupid I know I've only met him like two weeks ago but still."

"Jisung talked to Chaewon a day ago and look at him now." Renjun rolled his eyes, "Your crush situation certainly isn't bad don't worry."

Chenle smiled faintly, "True."

"This is my car." Renjun stopped and pointed at the black car in front of them.

"It's nicer than Jisung's."

"I know it is, because it's mine." Renjun boasted proudly and unlocked it.