17

"Oh, Jisung?!" Jeno wasn't expecting a visitor, but when he saw Jisung he was even more surprised.

"Hi! I came to bring this back to you." Jisung handed the box full of crystals to Jeno.

"Did it work? Were these enough for him to leave? He must've been extremely weak then..." Jeno was extremely confused and looked down at the box.

"No. I just don't need them anymore. He's surprisingly the closest thing to a pacifist demon you can get. He even told me he got bullied back in hell cause he's a wimp." Jisung laughed.

"That's great! Not the bullying bit, the pacifist bit."

"I'd say the bullying bit is just as great as the pacifist too."

"Poor demon, no matter where he goes he still gets bullied." Jeno said in a quiet tone.

"He bullied me first. It's deserved."

"You look like you're dressed to go somewhere with that apron, what are you doing?" Jeno changed the subject.

"I work at a cafe. My shift starts in like half an hour."

"Well I won't keep you waiting then. Have fun at your job. Bye!" Jeno waved.

Jisung smiled, "I'll talk to you soon!"

"Was that the guy who told you how to get rid of me?" Chenle asked when Jisung stepped into the car.

"Yeah. I told him you're a coward and how I don't need to send you back to hell yet."

"How sweet." Chenle rolled the windows down.

"You want anything to eat or drink?" Jisung pat Chenle on the head.

"No."

"Not even hot chocolate?"

"I don't want anything."

"Alright then." Jisung looked at the door and grunted when Chaewon walked in.

"Isn't she your girlfriend? Why are you disappointed?"

"Chenle. I think I got too excited and rushed things when I saw I had a chance. I don't think she's the one." Jisung lowered his voice.

"Breakup."

"I think I will. She's nice and all. I think she's better off as just a friend." Jisung said sadly.

"Go take her order quick, before you break her heart with your sudden news." Chenle tapped Jisung on the back and shoved him as hard as he could sitting down, which wasn't that hard.