21

warning: A bit of spice happens but no actual smut. (Or in other words, heated scenes but no dick in ass. So if that makes you uncomfortable I suggest you skip over this)

After a few minutes, Jisung had decided he was too tired to continue and drifted off to sleep. Leaving a very touched deprived and sulky Chenle awake for the remainder of the night.

"Jisung." Chenle shook the sleeping Jisung.

It was around four in the morning. Chenle couldn't wait much longer. He wanted Jisung's attention.

"Chenle what?" He spoke in a deep voice. A slight hint of irritation present.

"Please, touch me."

Jisung turned to face Chenle with a baffled expression.

"Don't act like you suddenly don't understand English I said touch me." Chenle demanded.

Jisung hovered on top of Chenle tiredly and kissed his lips. They meet again.

"Your lips are swollen." Chenle said between kisses.

"Because you tried biting them off, Chenle." Jisung moved towards his jawline down to his neck, occasionally nipping at the skin.

Chenle bit his bottom lip, restraining himself from making any embarrassing noises.

Jisung slid his hand up Chenle's shirt, "Tell me if you feel uncomfortable alright?"

"Jisung what part of 'touch me' do you not understand?"

Chenle's smart comments came to an end when Jisung brushed his nipple with a thumb. Chenle had attempted to bite back and swallow his moans but he couldn't this time. It was impossibly difficult.

"I want this off." Jisung tugged at his shirt, soon removing it off Chenle.

Jisung took a long pause to admire Chenle underneath him, so desperate. Jisung kissed and bit Chenle's chest, creating light red marks spread evenly all around the surface of his skin.

"You look beautiful in dim lighting Chenle." Jisung's mouth made contact with Chenle's nipple. He swirled his tongue all around it just to piss Chenle off.

"Jiji why?! Out of all places.. I'm sensitive there!" Chenle cried out gripping onto Jisung's hair.

Jisung continued while he brought his hand up to the other bud and played with it. Igniting a few last moans from Chenle before finally moving on.

He kissed all around Chenle's stomach before stopping right below his belly button. Jisung looked up and locked eye contact with Chenle.

Jisung couldn't help but admire once again how pretty Chenle looked right now. Cheeks flushed pink and eyes glossy. Lips slightly parted and breathing heavily.

"I think that's enough." Jisung backed off. Regaining his breath.

"Pussy." Chenle snatched his shirt off of Jisung, putting it back on.

"What? Did you not get what you wanted?"

"I did but you could've went for a bit longer." Chenle rolled his eyes.

Jisung scoffed and leaned down to peck Chenle's lips for the last time.