8

"I invited Mark over for dinner, he'll be here in around an hour." Jisung told Chenle, "I'll try to leave you two alone."

Chenle's face heated up, "Do I look good?"

Jisung cringed, "Never."

Chenle grumbled, irritated.

"Chenle?"

"What."

"You said you had powers, why have I never seen you use them?"

"I don't want to. I specialise in killing and I don't have any desire to commit murder," Chenle looked down as if he were ashamed, "Honestly that's probably why no one took me seriously in hell."

Jisung softens up, "Oh. Sorry for asking."

"It's fine really," Chenle picked at his nails, "I like it more up here."

"I would too." Jisung walked off to his room and returned with a silky white dress shirt, a pale pink jumper and dark grey jeans.

"What's that for?"

"You. Change into this if you want to look good." He chucked the clothes on Chenle's face.

"Hi!" Mark smiled when Chenle had opened the door.

"... Hi?" Chenle gulped and invited Mark in.

"You look good."

"Oh. Really? Thanks, I wasn't really sure about this." He fumbled with the white collar shirt underneath his jumper.

"You're welcome," Mark looked around the apartment, "Where's Jisung?"

"He uhm, he went to go buy food for us."

"Without telling me? I was expecting Jisung to finally start cooking, I guess that day will never come." Mark laughed.

Chenle felt himself also smile.

"Mark." Chenle held onto Mark's sleeve.

"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna play Uno with me while we wait for Jisung to come back? Jisung bought a deck a few days ago."

Mark chuckled, "Sure."