19

"Chenle?" Jisung woke Chenle up the next morning when he found him drooling onto his couch.

"Hmm?" He rubbed his eyes.

"I'm sorry, you didn't have to sleep on the couch."

"I wanted to leave you alone, you were upset. You're allowed to have time alone when you need it."

Jisung grabbed Chenle by the shirt and pulled him into a tight hug.

"I love you." Chenle's heart fluttered at the confession.

"Do you really though?" He hummed into Jisung's shoulder, hugging him back.

"I do. You're my best friend at this point. Better than Haechan."

Chenle sunk his teeth into his lip, of course it's as a friend you idiot.

"I have the day off, is there anything you want to do? Anywhere to go?"

Chenle rubbed circles in his back, "I wanna do anything you want to do, Jiji."

Jisung smiled and pat Chenle on the back, "Let's get churros. I've been craving it lately."

"It's covered in sugar."

"You like sugar."

"I do." Chenle dipped the churros in chocolate and took a bite out of it, his eyes widened. He immediately shoved the rest in his mouth as if he hadn't eaten in days.

"You like everything you eat, when have you not liked anything I've gotten?" Jisung chuckled, he ate his churros slowly compared to Chenle.

"We don't get things like this in hell, it only makes sense I enjoy everything I eat."

"It kinda doesn't but it's cute so I don't mind." Jisung twirled another piece into the melted chocolate.

"Can we come here more often?"

"It's a bit expensive, I don't know." Jisung groaned.

"You work for a reason." Chenle stuck his tongue out and continued eating the rest.

Jisung mumbled something under his breath Chenle couldn't hear and continued eating.