22

When Chenle woke up in the morning with Jisung laying on top of him. Jisung was heavy, so Chenle was greeted by a sharp pain on his body due to the weight.

"Jisung get off." Chenle struggled to speak, wincing at the pain every time he moved slightly.

"Are you alright, Chenle?"

"No. You fucking destroyed my muscles, thanks."

"You didn't seem to have a problem with me laying on you last night?" Jisung shrugged, smirking smugly.

"Because it didn't hurt during the time." Chenle moved Jisung to a more comfortable position where his back wouldn't break. Chenle pushed Jisung down on his back and Chenle stayed beside him.

Jisung turned on his side and hugged Chenle.

"... Am I better than Chaewon?" Chenle blurted.

"What do you mean by that?" Jisung chuckled.

"Am I better?"

"You're better than anyone I can imagine, even if you're annoying sometimes." Jisung pulled Chenle in even closer.

"Then I'm happy."

"Good. You're perfect for me, I love you Chenle."

"I love you too."

The faint scent of Jisung's perfume lingered around the room. Chenle didn't mind the smell at all though, he liked it. Chenle laced his fingers with Jisung's and closed his eyes, attempting to sleep again.

Jisung grinned to himself, this was the first time in a while he truely felt happy.