6

"Has he hurt you yet?" Jeno's voice was low and full of concern.

Jisung thankfully managed to snatch Jeno's number after he left. Actually, more like Jeno begged Jisung to exchange numbers so he could keep tabs on him and the demon.

"Not physically.. But he did steal my skittles and eat them right in front of my face, that hurt."

Jeno chuckled, "Alright good. If he tries anything remember, threaten him with a priest."

"Definitely will next time if he decides to steal even more skittles."

"Have you tried the crystals yet?"

"No. Should I try tonight?"

"If possible, yes please. It'll make him weaker. Once they make him weak enough, we can move onto things more strong to fully banish him."

Jisung hummed in response, getting out the box Jeno had lended to him.

"Alright Jisung I think I might go now, if you need me don't hesitate to call. Stay safe!"

"Bye~" Jisung ended the call and looked towards his half opened door. Of course, Chenle was there eavesdropping the entire time.

"I don't like your friend." Chenle invited himself in.

"Did you hear what he said?"

"No. But I don't like him."

Jisung let a sigh of relief out and held onto the box with a firm grip.

"What's in there."

"None of your business." Jisung slid it back under his bed.

Chenle exhaled loudly from his nose and sat next to Jisung.

"You haven't really helped me out with Mark yet?"

"Oh." Jisung completely forgot about the deal, "Right, Mark works all week. I don't think he'll be available until Friday night up to Sunday."

"And you don't?"

"I do. I have the weekend and Mondays off though. I think I might have to take you along with me since I don't trust you enough for you to stay in my apartment alone."

"What do you do?"

"Barista."

"Oh. I remember an old friend of mine killed one and constantly boasted about it. That's how I learnt about baristas."

"How delightful, don't kill me."

"I'll try not to." Chenle smiled and inched higher up the bed. He lifted the blankets and dug himself in them.

"Demons sleep?"

"No. That's why I wanna try it."

"In my bed?" Jisung groaned.

"Yes, you have the couch, quit whining." Chenle looked up at the ceiling.

"Sleep on your sides, it's more comfortable." Jisung commented before getting up from the bed and exiting the room, leaving Chenle to make an attempt to rest.

To Chenle's surprise, he could actually sleep. When Jisung came in to check, he took it as an opportunity to hide crystals around the house. He slipped a random crystal under the pillow Chenle slept on and placed others all around his room successfully without waking Chenle up.

The entire time Jisung could only think about how much of a heavy sleeper Chenle was. Also noticing how calm and cute he is when he isn't babbling on and annoying the hell out of Jisung. If only he acted proper. Jisung would definitely crush on this guy.

Jisung took one last look at Chenle peacefully sleeping and then finally let him be.