14

"Did you fuck?" Was the first thing Chenle said when Renjun finally dropped him back off into Jisung's apartment.

"No."

"Virgin whore." Chenle taunted.

"Those two things don't belong in the same sentence. Someone's mad."

"Shut up." Chenle jumped onto the couch, "I missed it here."

"Was Renjun and Haechan's place not good enough?"

"It was nice, it was just annoying to see Renjun flirt with Haechan the entire night without Haechan realising."

"Oh. Oh. Ew..." Jisung cringed at the thought.

"Ew indeed, also Haechan's name is Donghyuck? I remember Renjun saying something like that when I first ended up here but I didn't realise it was his actual name."

"Yeah, Haechan is just a nickname. We never call him Donghyuck."

"Renjun does."

"Of course he does, anyways aren't you going to ask me how my night was?"

"No."

"Ouch. Why not."

"Because I don't care about you and your little fuck buddy."

"You definitely do care about me, and she's my girlfriend now. Not my fuck buddy thanks."

"She's your what." Chenle sat up astonished.

"Girlfriend."

"That quick?"

"Yes. She'll be visiting here more often now too, I told her Renjun had to keep you here now because of personal issues so you won't be going to Renjun's place every time she comes over."

"I think I'd rather listen to Renjun's cheesy pick up lines than stay here and watch you be socially awkward with your 'girlfriend' thanks."

"Damn honestly I didn't know Renjun was like that, that makes him even worse."

"Nothing beats how bad you are."

"Weren't you hugging and sleeping with me just days ago?"

Chenle remained silent for a few seconds, "Was I?"

"You definitely were."

"You're making things up." Chenle blushed and looked away.

"I don't think I am. Judging by your reactions I'm sure I'm not."

"That meant nothing, and it's not like I'll do it again. Get your girlfriend to give you hugs."

"I'll make sure I will. Try not to get jealous." Jisung teased.

Chenle held his breath, now how was he going to manage that.