20

After multiple days passed, Jisung thankfully had gotten over Chaewon. It was pretty quick but Jisung didn't mind, he was more relieved than worried he got over her that easily.

And Chenle didn't miss the opportunity to have Jisung all for himself now that he was single again. He slept with him every night and tried to steal hugs every now and then. Just like Chaewon used to, but he imagined he did it better.

"I hate being tired on Fridays. I feel like I'm wasting the night just sleeping rather than staying up." Jisung protested when he crawled into bed.

"It really doesn't matter, like at all." Chenle watched over him.

Jisung noticed Chenle was wearing one of his grey shirts that was definitely oversized for him. His collarbone was visible and it may of attracted Jisung. Jisung tried to avoid the thought since it was kinda weird how he was checking his friend out.

Chenle was holding his jeans he wore when they first met for some reason, but he was wearing Jisung's sweatpants of course.

"Yeah... But." He dragged out the but.

"You said butt." Chenle dropped the jeans and pushed Jisung off to the side of the bed to make room for himself.

"What are you, 6?"

"No. I think I'm like... 23?"

"Young, I thought you were a hundred year old demon."

"I guess I am pretty young." Chenle plopped down next to Jisung.

"Weird, I forget a lot you're a demon. Like, a demon, from hell."

"What's that supposed to mean? Also yes I am, you can stop reminding me. Everyone has to mention it at least once everyday it's annoying." Chenle sighed.

"Yeah but you certainly don't act like it. Maybe that's why." Jisung snorted, earning a glare from Chenle.

"What?" Jisung said.

"Do you want me to act like a demon?"

"No, I think I prefer the Chenle that constantly hugs me and begs for attention."

Chenle rolled on top of Jisung, his face dangerously close, "I'm sure you do, Jisung."

Jisung's breath hitched. The mood was completely switched.

"Tell me Jisung. Do you like me? Cause I like you, a lot. I want you Jisung, I want you badly."

Jisung snaked his arms around Chenle's cold waist, "Of course you do, Chenle. And I do."

"I don't like how corny that came out."

Jisung pinched his side, Chenle winced at the touch.

"Tell me Chenle, what is it you want from me now?"

"I just want you Jisung. I want to be yours and you to be mine. I want to kiss your stupid face and spend the rest of eternity with you."

Jisung caressed Chenle's cheek with one hand and kept the other one still on his waist, beginning to sit up.

"So my face is stupid now?"

"It always was, but I'm sure I can live with it."

Jisung pulled him in and connected their lips, Chenle could feel all his pent up emotions spill out.

Jisung expected it to be sweet, but Chenle wanted otherwise. Biting down and desperately moving to deepen the kiss.

Jisung pushed Chenle off him and laughed, "Are you trying to eat me?"

"Shut up. I've been waiting for this moment." Chenle leaned back in and attacked his lips once again. Moving his arms around Jisung's chest.

"Oh I have something for you." Chenle suddenly blurted, Jisung let go of him.

"What?"

Chenle leaned over to grab something from his jean pocket left on the floor beside the bed.

"Why?" Jisung giggled when Chenle pulled out a pink ribbon and gave it to him.

"It was from the party, I kept it because I thought the colour was the prettiest amongst the rest. I want you to keep it though, as a reminder for how we met."

Jisung took one last look at the ribbon. He then looked up back at Chenle and didn't waste any time to lock lips again. Jisung could feel his heart melt, Chenle was definitely the one.