16

Chenle couldn't take one more night of Jisung and Chaewon with their cuddling and kissing. So he begged Jisung to let him stay with Renjun again. Chenle spent his night watching TV with Haechan and Renjun. Something Jisung and him used to do when Chaewon wasn't around.

"I fucking hate this show, he acts like a dumb bitch." Renjun pointed at the screen and spoke loudly as if the character could hear.

"That's because he is a dumb bitch who wants attention." Chenle shoved a handful of buttered popcorn in his mouth.

"Reminds me of someone." Renjun looked at Haechan.

"I thought you liked me?" He pouted.

"I do, but I don't."

"He's not the worst in the show though, I'd argue she's even worse." Chenle said when the female lead came on screen.

"They're both bad." Haechan massaged Renjun's thigh, ignoring the disgusted looks Chenle was giving.

"You're the one who chose this show." Renjun shoved his hand off. Haechan gave him a look and placed his hand back on his thigh.

"Can we watch something else?" Chenle complained. Sinking into the seat he was on.

Haechan was about to say something before Renjun snatched the remote off of him.

"Yes we can." He exited the show and scrolled through the options.

"You guys are no fun." Haechan complained.

"What, you seriously wanted to finish that show?"

"Jaemin and I always watch bad shows for fun."

"That doesn't sound like fun, it sounds like hell." Renjun clicked on a movie after scrolling through a small portion of the recommendations.

"You chose that quick... Anyways." Chenle placed the empty bowl in Haechan's hands.

"What?"

"Can you make more? I like popcorn."

Haechan looked down at the empty bowl and groaned. He got up to go check if there was any more popcorn packets scattered around the kitchen.

"Your place is so much more bigger than Jisung's."

"Because it's a house, not an apartment." Renjun smiled.

Chenle didn't reply, his attention was fully on the movie that was playing on the TV in front of them.

Sorry for the filler, promise we will get Chenji REALLY soon