𝟬𝟬𝟴 are we still friends?

CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT.
are we still friends?

( tw! may contain mentions of self harm and suicide )

     THE AFTERMATH of the drive in still hanged loosely in the back of Marina Diaz's mind

     THE AFTERMATH of the drive in still hanged loosely in the back of Marina Diaz's mind. After her altercation with Miguel, Marina joined the rest of Cobra Kai at the baseball diamond for what would be the second showdown of the night. But when Marina stood in the centre of her illuminated surroundings with the rest of her team, she was in for a surprise when the lights shut off and the sprinklers turned on, soaking Marina and her newfound friends while Miyagi-Do laughed from afar. What a bunch of cowards, Marina thought in the days following the incident.

She didn't know what was worse: getting absolutely drenched, or her own brother, who happened to be last year's All Valley champion, running away from a fight. She couldn't believe he would be so cowardice to miss out on a fight. It even made her wonder if her plan was actually working, and if she was shaking him down months before the next All Valley tournament. It was almost hard to believe since Marina was new to karate while her brother had been mastering the fighting style for as long as she could remember now. However, there was still a chance that she was an obstacle in Miguel's way. Maybe that's what he was so afraid of.

     Marina didn't exactly know the truth to why her brother orchestrated a plan to get himself and his friends out of the fight at the baseball diamond. What she did know was that Cobra Kai, including herself, were pissed and were out for revenge against Miyagi-Do, rightfully so. Marina didn't think it was exactly fair for them to pull such an insidious prank and hide like a group of cowards while they just sat back and took the hit. Marina knew that someone would have to pay for what Miyagi-Do did. The real question was how were they going to get revenge on the enemy.

However there was only one problem. That was coming up with a perfect plan for their revenge because believe it or not, it was a lot harder than most people would have originally thought. Especially when Tory and Robby are on probation for what happened at the school and couldn't be seen engaging in any illegal fights of the sort otherwise they would earn another ticket straight to juvie. It was a huge risk to stir some violence. A risk not a lot of them were willing to take, and not with the All Valley Tournament right around the corner.