𝟬𝟭𝟵 i was made for loving you

CHAPTER NINETEEN

CHAPTER NINETEEN.
i was made for loving you

( tw! smut at the start of the chapter )

     MARINA DIAZ was a lovesick teen, who had fallen to her knees in the name of love one too many times in her seventeen years of life

     But none of those times felt like this. There she was, wrapped in the arms of the girl she loved, kissing her passionately as their legs became tangled in the web of their everlasting love. It was like a thousand bolts of electricity crackling in her veins, a never ending surge of lightning igniting underneath her skin whenever she felt Tory's skin against her own. Sparks flew into the air whenever Marina brought her lips down to meet Tory's all over again, their lips moving together in perfect sync while Marina smiled into her breathtaking kiss.

There was a time when Marina Diaz believed she knew everything there was to know about love. Then Tory walked back into her life, and showed her what it meant to be loved and be in love all at once. Tory made her feel alive again. After countless years and endless months of wasting away in hopes of falling into an early grave, Marina was finally given a second chance at love. Tory gave her that second chance, and she was glad she got it because she wouldn't have had this — the girl of her dreams wrapped in her arms while they continued to kiss underneath Marina's bedroom ceiling.

     Marina was the first to pull out of the kiss, a lovesick grin tugging at the corners of her swollen lips. The tip of her nose brushed softly against Tory's, causing for a quiet giggle to trickle past the blonde's lips. Her laugh was like a sweet symphony to Marina's ears that she never got tired of hearing, like her favourite song that she could listen to on repeat for several hours. The girl then stared deeply into Tory's eyes, getting lost in her gaze for a moment while she inspected every beautiful detail in Tory's porcelain features, a shaky breath leaving her lips.

     The girl then cupped Tory's face in her hands again, brushing her thumb softly against the blonde's skin, her touch being enough to send a wave of static electricity up and down Tory's spine once again. "God, you're so beautiful. It drives me crazy, Nichols." Marina whispered.