𝟬𝟮𝟮 i'm on my vigilante shit again

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO.
i'm on my vigilante shit again

     THERE WAS A familiar sense of peace and tranquillity that washed over Marina Diaz the second she stepped foot into Miyagi-Do karate for the very first time

THERE WAS A familiar sense of peace and tranquillity that washed over Marina Diaz the second she stepped foot into Miyagi-Do karate for the very first time. The outdoor scenery basking in the summer rays of sunlight was enough to make her sigh in relief, a ghost of a smile tugging at the corners of her lips as her eyes scanned over her unfamiliar surroundings. Marina didn't even think she would have the power to drag herself out of bed and across town after her fight with Tory. But she believed being around her brother and friends would be a good distraction for now.

And stepping foot into Miyagi-Do for the first time left her with one very important realisation. It was like she had some sort of epiphany while she stood around in the large and open space. That was when she realised Miyagi-Do had something Cobra Kai never did; family. This wasn't just any dojo. It was a home.

Marina continued to integrate her way into the small crowd of people, making eye contact with so many familiar faces all at once. She could see Miguel, Robby, Eli, and even Sam, who seemed to offer the Diaz girl a subtle glare, which Marina gladly returned. However, even though the girls were still at odds with each other, Marina was sure she could put her grudge behind her for the sake of taking Cobra Kai down. But it never meant it wouldn't resonate deep within her beating heart somewhere. Sam did kiss her former boyfriend when they were meant to be friends. That was a betrayal she never got past.

The girl was quick to turn away from Sam before her gaze met Robby's once again. Noticing that he was standing alone, Marina walked towards the boy with a skip in her step, the smile etched across her lips growing wide across her face. When Robby noticed the girl walking towards him, he smiled back at her and gave her a hug, which Marina accepted with open arms, pulling the boy into her embrace and resting her chin on his shoulder in the process.

"Hey, how are you doing?" Robby asked, his barely above a whisper whilst he pulled away from the girl's embrace, looking down at her with a concerned look plastered across his face. "Miguel told me about you and Tory." He informed, a half smile etched across his face.