𝟬𝟮𝟲 long story short, i survived

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX.
long story short, i survived

     COBRA KAI had to be stopped once and for all

COBRA KAI had to be stopped once and for all. Marina Diaz knew that much for sure.

     She knew that after the stunt they pulled with her, enough was enough. She couldn't sit back and wait for the possibility of another kid being hurt the way she was. To have them manipulated and scared into breaking their own hand to escape from the Cobra Kai dojo. She would never wish such a harrowing fate on someone else. Not even her own worst enemy. She knew it wouldn't be long before it happened to the next student who stepped out of line. So, Marina was making sure Cobra Kai reign of terror ends tonight. . . Right now.

     Marina and Tory stayed together throughout the day and into the night, talking about ways they could stop Cobra Kai once and for all. Tory told her the truth behind her visits to Kreese. She told her all about how he was framed for what happened to Stingray. And that was when it all clicked. Marina Diaz had an idea. It was crazy, reckless, and definitely dangerous. But it might be their only shot to stop Terry Silver and his army of snakes once and for all. So Marina knew they had to take their chances. All of them.

That was when she sent a text to her friends and asked them to meet her and Tory, and requested that Demetri bought his technical gear with him because it was the key to exposing Silver for who he really was. When Miguel text her saying they were waiting outside for them, that was when Marina and Tory made their way outside. The blonde was almost nervous to confront the others. She was still viewed as the enemy by many. But Marina knew Tory hasn't been on Cobra Kai's side for a long time. She just hoped the others would believe her too.

When Marina and Tory reached the others, coming to a sudden halt, she could spot Miguel, Robby, Sam, Eli and Demetri. They were relieved to see her, but also surprised to see Tory standing beside her, almost like the blonde was actually willing to help them. Marina noticed the tension brewing between the group. Especially between Tory and Sam. So the Diaz girl was quick to clean her throat, taking one more step forward while she looked around at the others staring straight back at her.