Note

Hey Guys. Hope you liked my story. Also in all my stories Kaira Goenka and her husband and Krish will be there. In some stories there will be Karthik and Naira and Singhanias too. Arohi will be positive in some stories and will be Akshara's twin. Other Singhanias live in Cape Town. Kabir and Kaira live with Goenkas . Akhilesh, Surekha with Luv Kush and their wives and kids live in USA. Samarth, Gayu, Vansh and Vatsal live in Australia. Kabir's parents were best friends of Karthik. They died in a accident when Kabir was 10 years old that is one year before akshu was born. So Karthik used to take care of Kabir ad his parent's business till Kabir finishes his studies and becomes capable of handling it. Kaira,Krish, Kabir have been childhood best friends. Akshara shares a very special bond with Kabir and considers him a father figure.
Here is a short CS.

Kaira Goenka: 33 yearsFirst daughter of Karthik and Naira

First daughter of Karthik and Naira. Sherni like her mother. 5 Years elder to Kairav and 11 years elder to Akshara. Doesn't like Arohi due to her behavior with Akshara. Calls Kairav chote and Akshara Akshi. Profession: Business woman. Owner of KK Fashion Houses . Major trustee of Birla Hospital. Known as KG in the business world. Hardly any people have seen, is always away from media. Birlas don't know that Kaira is KG as they have never seen KG and don't know KG's full form.

 Birlas don't know that Kaira is KG as they have never seen KG and don't know KG's full form

Kabir Rathod: 33 years
Husband of Kaira. Loves Kaira's siblings as his own. Orphan. Akshara is his Princess. Calls Akshara doll. Best friend of Krish and Kaira.
Profession: businessman. Owner of KK group of Hotels

Krish Singhania: 33 years oldUnofficial Twin of Kaira

Unofficial Twin of Kaira. Loves to irritate her. Akshu is his jaan, very possessive for her. Calls her Princess. Best friend of Kabir.
Profession: Gynaecologist and neurosurgeon. Owner of Sunshine Group of Hospitals all over India, US, UK, Australia.