New Story

Hi guys. I am planning to write a merged story between Yrrkh and barrister babu. Hope you'll like it.
What if Akshara Goenka had died long back in an accident when she was away from the house in Pune and only Kairav knows about it. What if the girl who stays lives as Akshara Goenka is actually Akshara's lookalike who had met with an accident and lost her entire memory when she was 20 years old and was rescued by Kairav and he made her believe that she is Akshara Goenka. She met Abhimanyu 4 months later and after many problems they got married after 2 months that is six months after her accident. Six months after their marriage the Anisha and Kunal Khera fiasco happened and Akshara had to stay with him and his sister Maya for a year. After a year they gave each other second chance and then Akshara's twin pregnancy news came followed by Neil's death and her miscarriage and everyone blaming her for the deaths and Abhimanyu divorcing her. After signing the divorce papers same like the show she gets into a bus that's going to Punjab but only difference here is that there is no abhinav here. Just like the show she faints in the bus and is admitted in a medical camp in pathankot where she is found by her brother.

Please let me know if I should continue the story.